Best Beer to Drink While Posting Rams info

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Captain Morgan and Coke!

Oh wait.....................
Now, IF you want to Talk the Best Rum's, I'm your Man!! Captain Morgan's ... well if you like a Spicey Rum. But It's Meyers Rum and Coke for me!!(y) And Don't even think of putting a lime in it!!:shocked::shocking::boxing:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think I was closer to 9 or 10 when my grandfather started to share a local Los Angeles brew which is now long gone, 'Brew 102' was its name and it was actually quite good. My grandmother would fix us sandwiches and we'd sit out back drinking & listening to the Dodgers on the radio, guess this was around 1960- 1961 when Sandy Koufax, Don Drysdale, Larry Sherry, Maury Wills, Johnny Roseboro, Tommy & Willie Davis, Wally Moon & Duke Snyder were raising hell. I'm not much of a baseball fan any longer, but it was only a few years after this that Juan Marichal hit Roseboro over the head with his baseball bat, and from that day to today I hate every sports team San Francisco will ever produce. Good memories about Brew 102, thanks 'for 1'st beer' ever idea.

http://www.ebeercans.com/Brew-102-Pale-Dry-Brew/1300/
Brew 102, I remember it well!!! And the Koufax/Drysdale Era, there was No better time to be a Dodger Fan! You just knew they would Win 20+ games a year each, without relief!
THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A BETTER TANDUM ON ANY TEAM EVER!!

bnw

Pro Bowler
Paul Kalmanovitz, owner of Maier, specialized in leveraged buy-outs, which take over businesses to sell off their parts for profit, closing plants and laying off employees. After a takeover in St. Louis, brewery employees flew the American flag at half-staff and upside down.

In 1975, after Kalmanovitz gained control of Falstaff, most of its 175 corporate office employees were laid off. Some of the employee's severance checks bounced. “Kalmanovitz thought nothing of throwing hundreds of brewery workers out onto the streets, cutting off their pension and health benefits … ” according to one historian. Forbes magazine wrote that “Kalmanovitz went through Falstaff like Grant through Richmond. ... He took no prisoners.”

In a 1979 court case, Bloor v. Falstaff, Kalmanovitz's brewery was fined $1.3 million. The judges described his management style as "Profit Uber Alles".

Personally, he has been described as mean-spirited, controlling and eccentric. He banned telephones from his office and every time he would catch his employees installing a line, he would rip it out.

After his death, a former legal secretary said, his associates toasted him with Jack Daniel's, saying, "Ding dong the king is dead

What an evil SOB. I remember the takeover of Falstaff and all the horror stories proved to be true especially immediately for those employees in St. Louis.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
a79adf_9979426d7d6c4bf3ad33f3c1ee58cf1b~mv2_d_1479_1563_s_2.webp

a79adf_48a0de78861e43819bde7fe2f4c715d6~mv2_d_1479_1563_s_2.webp

Free Agency... McVay... Phillips... Defense... Offense.... (Talking about the Rams :huh:)

I live down the street from the tamarak in lakeside. These 2 brews are quite nice but when I'm there, I usually get one of their tap beers which includes seasonal and one-off varieties. There food is some of the best in the whole valley.

I also like Mai Tai 's with a floater of meyers.

My first drink while watching a Rams game was in 1966, living in LA, watching it on TV while listening to buck and stramm on the radio broadcast. My grandfather had a great bar with hundreds of little airport bottles of liquor and other unique alcohol related paraphernalia from around the world. He taught me how to make him a martini and would usually give a sip or two.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I live down the street from the tamarak in lakeside. These 2 brews are quite nice but when I'm there, I usually get one of their tap beers which includes seasonal and one-off varieties. There food is some of the best in the whole valley.

I also like Mai Tai 's with a floater of meyers.

My first drink while watching a Rams game was in 1966, living in LA, watching it on TV while listening to buck and stramm on the radio broadcast. My grandfather had a great bar with hundreds of little airport bottles of liquor and other unique alcohol related paraphernalia from around the world. He taught me how to make him a martini and would usually give a sip or two.
My family has a cabin over on Angel Point. We definitely need to meet up this summer and have a pint or two! :cheers:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
~(not) Benjamin Franklin

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Lucky Lager is still around, now owned and brewed by Pabst Brewing Co. Only sold in BC Canada and Washington State. They also own and brew Olympia and Rainier, both of which used to be brewed in Wash. State.

While stationed at Fort Lewis, toward the end of the month when all us GI's were broke, we would pile into the van and head to Olympia to "sample" the beer at the Olympia Brewrey until they kicked us out, then head down the road to the Raineir Brewry and do the same thing. They were pretty tolerant (patriotic?), knowing we were active Army. It was a monthly thing:yay:

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Lucky Lager is still around, now owned and brewed by Pabst Brewing Co. Only sold in BC Canada and Washington State. They also own and brew Olympia and Rainier, both of which used to be brewed in Wash. State.

While stationed at Fort Lewis, toward the end of the month when all us GI's were broke, we would pile into the van and head to Olympia to "sample" the beer at the Olympia Brewrey until they kicked us out, then head down the road to the Raineir Brewry and do the same thing. They were pretty tolerant (patriotic?), knowing we were active Army. It was a monthly thing:yay:

Lucky beer, that was the beer I drank when under age. Now I just mock it w/ my buddies lmao. Who knew outside BC Canada people would be force to drink it

Rainier was popular for a short period, they had some sweet commercials

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
This season started with
heineken.jpg

and
it ended with me drinking this
images

LOL

I keep telling yall, I'm real old school....outta LA...

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
This season started with
heineken.jpg

and
images

LOL

When I was down on my luck, a few of these got the job done...
78250003287.jpg

Hopefully McVeigh can help keep me away from these, lol!

I keep it simple now- Budweiser or LoneStar for me.

Awesome thread, btw!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
This season started with
heineken.jpg

and
images

LOL

Was going to say that when I saw the beer.Scrowled up to see if it was you posting Champ !! LMAO

What about Colt 45's . Mickey Big Mouth are good up until a 6 pack.
Why not a little Night Train for some homies down under. --
-- I went New school about 5 years ago & had this drink Loco. Found the police 4 out of five times. One ended up being in cuff's. Opening Day DelMar . If you love looking at beautiful women in hats.There is no better place. Just be careful though. Me & 10 other folks found our way for a van ride to SanDiego station until after 2am.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
I thought the official Rams beer was

corona+extra1.jpg

I'm a bit late to the party on this but currently enjoying this bad boy

wychwood-king-goblin.jpg

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I don't drink beer, but will occasionally read from my library.

Screenshot_2017-02-19-14-32-43.png

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
currently ..... [GALLERY=media, 216]20170219_142739 by ReddingRam posted Feb 19, 2017 at 2:34 PM[/GALLERY]