Best Available Players?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
I know the Rams won't be picking for awhile now (unless they trade up) but who are some of the players you think they might have a shot at and which players are you hoping the Rams might get before the Draft is over?

A few of mine are (Not in any preference order): *Players I would really like to see the Rams consider sometime during the Draft:

S Shamarko Thomas*
S JJ Wilcox
S Shawn Williams
S DJ Swearinger*
S Bacarri Rambo*
S Earl Wolff
OT Terron Armstead*
OT Reid Fragel
OT Xavier Nixon*
OG Larry Warford*
OG Hugh Thornton*
OC Barrett Jones*
OC Brian Schwenke
WR Justin Hunter
WR Robert Woods
WR Keenan Allen
WR Quinton Patton
WR Terrance Williams
WR Stedman Bailey
WR Da'Rick Rogers*
WR Ryan Swope
WR Aaron Dobson
WR Marquis Goodwin
WR Kenny Stills
WR TJ Moe*
LB Arthur Brown
LB Sio Moore
LB Khaseem Greene*
LB Zaviar Gooden
RB Montee Ball
RB Le'Veon Bell*
RB Marcus Lattimore
DT Kawann Short*
DT Brandon Williams
DT Jonathon Jenkins
DT Montori Hughes
DT Bennie Logan*

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
I would add Menelik Watson, Eddie Lacy, John Cyprien, Christine Michael, Giovani Bernard, Jonathan Hankins to your list, among some others.

There are a lot of good players still available. Hopefully we can snag at least one OG or S in round 3.

Shawnbb158

Starter
Thomas, worford and green. Two of those will be our third round picks! Take it to the bank! :sly: Lol hey I was right last night on one point maybe I strike lightning in a bottle twice lol

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Warford would be wonderful if he were still available for our pick......but I really don't see him lasting that long.

As for a couple of other names that would be interesting to fill out our roster.....

Latavius Murray, RB, Central Florida
T.J. McDonald, S, USC
Terry Hawthorne, CB, Illinois
Rod Sweeting, CB, Georgia Tech
Blaize Foltz, G, TCU