Best accessory or super power?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What do you think is the best accessory or super power a Super Hero has?
Spiderman's web-spinning ability? Superman's ability to fly? Batman's car?

I think I'd like to have Green Lantern's ring. That thing is badass. 100% force field, allows you to travel through any environment without harm (oceans, outer space) and let's you enter into hyperspace so that you can traverse galaxies in seconds.

Of course, the Invisible Man has some unique advantages as well (if you're a voyeur). :sly:

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
The problem with super powers is that once you've demonstrated them, expectations by the public are impossible to meet. Even if you can keep your secret identity intact, the public identity will eat you alive.

So, IMO, teleportation would be the best. You don't even have to be a super hero since what you do can be done in secret.

Invisible? The problem with that is once they know you're there, the fun is over.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ram Quixote said:
The problem with super powers is that once you've demonstrated them, expectations by the public are impossible to meet. Even if you can keep your secret identity intact, the public identity will eat you alive.

So, IMO, teleportation would be the best. You don't even have to be a super hero since what you do can be done in secret.

Invisible? The problem with that is once they know you're there, the fun is over.
You're over-thinking it. That means you'd prefer to have Tony Stark's brain.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'd take invisibility, hands-down.

Not only for the fun that could be had (and we're all thinking the same thing on that one :cheese: ), but for the ability to spy in meeting rooms of government and big corporations.

My second choice would be to fly. It would save me a lot of money and I could drop my car insurance :sly: .

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Problem with flying is that you'd need someone with the same power - otherwise you're always flying alone or you have to drag someone everywhere. Invisibility? Sure would be fun for a while for obvious reasons. The ring thing sounds interesting. Webs? Kit on steroids? Meh.

Give me this chick's powers. Hell - just give me this chick back in the day.

Elizabeth+Montgomery+brunette+(fuzzycrushes.tumblr.com).jpg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
This is my kind of thread!

Best accessory? Captain America's shield. Thor's Mjolnir is a close 2nd. Those 2 things can do anything.

Best superpower? Probably Wolverine's ability to heal/very slow aging.

I guess fat folks would be jealous of The Flash.

the_simpsons_comic_book_guy_as_2flash_1248576995.jpg

bluecoconuts

Legend
Green Lantern's ring.

I would go to the US Government and say "I'm going to be hired to NASA to explore distant moons/planets, and gather information as well as search for life. I will receive an annual salary of $500,000 with a one time starting bonus of 10 million dollars. I will save billions and bring an entirely new understanding of the universe."

And then I'd have an awesome time exploring space. And if the ring is able to (as I'm not familiar with it) I could bring teams with me to explore new worlds.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
Green Lantern's ring.

I would go to the US Government and say "I'm going to be hired to NASA to explore distant moons/planets, and gather information as well as search for life. I will receive an annual salary of $500,000 with a one time starting bonus of 10 million dollars. I will save billions and bring an entirely new understanding of the universe."

And then I'd have an awesome time exploring space. And if the ring is able to (as I'm not familiar with it) I could bring teams with me to explore new worlds.
You know, for an understated Superhero, Green Lantern really had the most power. Out of all of them. The problem was, he wasn't shit without that ring. Whereas Superman was always virtually indestructible. Unless someone had a pile of that Kryptonite. Because that's so readily available, apparently.

Aquaman was useless. "Hey Shark, don't eat me." That's about the extent of his powers.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Yeah, which is why I wouldn't use my powers to be a hero. If I wanted to be a super hero, I'd just be super man, since he pretty much has everything.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
C'mon - Sam could just twitch her nose and get ANYTHING! I'd simply switch places with Darwood, ditch the anti-magic tude, and be doing her while being able to do everything else I wanted. Does it GET any better? :lmao:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
C'mon - Sam could just twitch her nose and get ANYTHING! I'd simply switch places with Darwood, ditch the anti-magic tude, and be doing her while being able to do everything else I wanted. Does it GET any better? :lmao:
How fucking annoying was it that he didn't want her using her powers?
Are you kidding me???

I mean, c'mon..... the possibilities are endless.

Same with that dumbass Major Nelson. That dude had UNLIMITED options. :evil:

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
RamFan503 said:
Oooooo ... Elizabeth Montgomery. She was one of my first crushes, and I was 10.

Yeah. What was his problem anyway? I don't even think his reasoning would fly today, speaking of superpowers.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
E3jtGOQ.jpg

Seriously ... he OWNED her too.

Any wish I want?
Really?
Anything?

:hehe:

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
X said:
Ram Quixote said:

You're over-thinking it. That means you'd prefer to have Tony Stark's brain.
If you have a superpower, you better damn well be over-thinking a lot of stuff. It's like a gunslinger in the old West, with all those psychotic villians gunning for you. My way, they don't even know how to find me.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
RamFan503 said:
Are you kidding me???

No doubt. WTF? Of course Sam was much more capable with her powers. Geenie kinda screwed up most of her attempts. With Sam you also got that hot cousin of hers. Man - they looked like they could be twins. :sly: With Geenie you got that frickin' sultan dude. :neh:

BTW - my uncle dated Barbara Eden. Still kicks himself because HE was the one not wanting to get serious. Or so the story goes.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Gotta go with Tony Starks' brain. He has the mental capacity to create an array of accessories that allow him to do just about anything he wants.

Super hero, playboy, philanthropist, billionaire.... sign me up

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
X said:
RamFan503 said:
Are you kidding me???

No doubt. WTF? Of course Sam was much more capable with her powers. Geenie kinda screwed up most of her attempts. With Sam you also got that hot cousin of hers. Man - they looked like they could be twins. :sly: With Geenie you got that frickin' sultan dude. :neh:

BTW - my uncle dated Barbara Eden. Still kicks himself because HE was the one not wanting to get serious. Or so the story goes.
Apparently you don't remember Jeannie's twin sister. She was naughty. :hehe:

Jeannie-and-Her-Twin-Sister-i-dream-of-jeannie-6447055-400-313.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
RamFan503 said:
X said:
RamFan503 said:
Are you kidding me???

Apparently you don't remember Jeannie's twin sister. She was naughty. :hehe:

Jeannie-and-Her-Twin-Sister-i-dream-of-jeannie-6447055-400-313.jpg

Damn. You're right. Of course you're probably used to hearing that.
brownnoser.gif
brownnoser.gif
brownnoser.gif
YES!!!! For the win!

You know what this means though right? Aparently Hollywood never HAD an original thought.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The "Jeannie" sisters were only a half hour from me over in Cocoa Beach.

They are still much closer in my dreams though.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:
The "Jeannie" sisters were only a half hour from me over in Cocoa Beach.

They are still much closer in my dreams though.

So THAT's how you spell it? Oop.

So how many of the young guys on here do you suppose are really confused about now?