Besides Donald, Does Another Rams Player Crack the Top 100

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Tonight, the NFLN debuted the Top 100 Players of 2017, from the 2016 season. Tonight's episodes ranked 100 - 91 and 90 - 81, as voted on by the players. Here is the list so far.

100 - Joey Bosa, DE Chargers
99 - Malcom Butler, CB Patriots
98 - Adrian Peterson, RB Vikings
97 - David DeCastro, G Steelers
96 - Damon Harrison, DT Giants
95 - Kelechi Osemele, Tackle Raiders
94 - Dont'a Hightower, LB Patriots
93 - Brandon Graham, DE Eagles
92 - Everson Griffen, DE Vikings
91 - Lorenzo Alexander, LB Bills
90 - Malcolm Jenkins, S Eagles
89 - Thomas Davis, LB Panthers
88 - Doug Baldwin, WR Seahawks
87 - Travis Frederick, C Cowboys
86 - Jurrell Casey, DT Titans
85 - Chandler Jones, LB Cardinals
84 - Mike Daniels, DT Packers
83 - Calais Campbell, DT Cardinals
82 - Clay Matthews, LB Packers
81 - Alex Smith, QB Chiefs

Besides Donald, are there any other Rams players who could make the list? The only other guy I could see making it would be Johnny Hekker. Thoughts?

Edit: I forgot about Whitworth and Barwin. I think they made last year's list.

Last edited:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Whitworth & Hekker are about all I can come up with.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
The top 100 list is so confusing. Is it from last year? Do they base this year off last year? A little mixture? Why is Adrian Peterson on the list?

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
How the hell did Adrian Peterson crack the Top 100 when he was out for most of the year?

"It's Adrian Peterson... His name alone warrants a Top 100 pick" .... sigh.

This list is already very questionable.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The top 100 list is so confusing. Is it from last year? Do they base this year off last year? A little mixture? Why is Adrian Peterson on the list?
Based upon 2016 performances. Great question as to why Peterson made the list. IMO, he should not be there, but based upon his reputation, the players voted him on the list. If this is true, both Gronk and Watt could make the list based upon their previous reputation. IMO, it should be based upon if the player completes the regular season. Bosa only played 12 games and made the list.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
It's a popularity context. Exhibit A) Adrian Peterson. If a player has a down year, they still make it based on name. Which is why I never even waste time on it. Kinda like the pro bowl.

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
Yeah, I doubt it. I think next year with a coaching staff not stuck in 1995, we could see multiple guys slide in to the top 100. The talent is there.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
True .. but before that, he was in the top 100... no? i think Wade can bring him back (y);)

I agree, playing his natural position with Wade as guidance counselor should get him right back to his old self, maybe better.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
And with Donald in front of him and Quinn to his right ... man gonna FEAST!!

If Quinn is back to 100% ... my god. That front 7 is going to be brutal if they are operating on all cylinders. Pity the poor fools that get in our way. Could easily be a top 5 D if our offense can use clock efficiently, score occasionally and keep the D from getting exhausted every 4'th quarter. jmo.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Hekker's best chance was the last 10 so that really only leaves Donald, Whitworth (if he counts), and maybe Gurley but i doubt it

SierraRam

Recreational User
#82 Clay Mathews, 5 sacks, struggled through injuries last year

#100 Joey Bosa 10.5 sacks, had a very nice season

This list lost credibility with me right there. As @JackDRams said, "popularity contest"

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
My Magic 8 Ball says :

preg.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's a popularity context. Exhibit A) Adrian Peterson. If a player has a down year, they still make it based on name. Which is why I never even waste time on it. Kinda like the pro bowl.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought it was NFL players voting only in making the list? If so, how is that a popularity contest?