Bernie's Ram Bytes: Hello, anyone there at Rams Park?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

scifiman

Tell us how you really feel Bernie. C'mon man, you cant be serious? Did you read your own article back before posting it? How about taking us through it again but how about come out and state who they should have signed as a FA that another team did and at what cost when they they dont have the cap room. You say sign veteran guys for the secondary but which ones were out there and at what cost if we could have signed them? If you look at the roster snead and fisher like to pick up vet guys for the Oline and LB depth after training camp a lot of times. Fisher believes as you should know that Olineman can be coached up. How about look at what was available for the oline in FA and what it would have cost to get one of the top guys. As it is even the low graded fa's were asking a lot.
I would also like to see the number of players the rams have that were drafted by the rams versus coming from another team.
Either way Bernie not really sure why the negativity.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I usually refrain from bashing any sports writer but Bernie is all over the place here. Maybe he's just mad because there's not much new to write about these days. And why does he always feel the need to throw in at least one insult per article? "Let's reset the appropriate caveats for the short-attention span crowd." C'mon man..........
Bernie should place himself in the short-attention span crowd.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
If he has a job and gets paid for this slop and gets to vote for HOF top?! That is the perfect example of why shit is the way it is because of idiots like him. Reminds me a lot of the politicians and idiots running this country

Last edited by a moderator:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
It's obvious to me that big bern (Pat) has been shut out of Rams Park. From top to bottom,,, nobody in the franchise has anything to say to this blowfish.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
It's obvious to me that big bern (Pat) has been shut out of Rams Park. From top to bottom,,, nobody in the franchise has anything to say to this blowfish.
It's obvious that he's butt hurt about being on the outside looking in! No inside info. No soup for you, Pat!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
How do you have a troll as one of your team reporters if you are the PD anyway? What a shit publication.

PhxRam

OK so I am rubbing one off to PHX's tranny photo stash......and you show up.

So I stopped and said to myself "WTF do I do now?"

So I'm washing my hand and going to bed.

:sup:

You might also want to wash the digit you went with knuckle deep.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Lmao that was funny as hellz! Thanks for the laugh gents and Les's hand....