Bernie spoke with Kroenke today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Lesson

Oh, really?
jthom1Jim Thomas

Rams owner Stan Kroenke tells Post-Dispatch he doesn't have to hire a GM before hiring the head coach.

jthom1Jim Thomas

League sources tell Post-Dispatch Jeff Fisher plans to coach again in NFL in 2012, and will weigh his options as hiring season progresses.

jthom1Jim Thomas

. . .Rams will take a flexible approach in hiring new head coach.

jthom1Jim Thomas

Rams owner Stan Kroenke tells Post-Disaptch there are advantages to hiring head coach w/past head-coaching experience, but says. . .

"We didn't get involved in this to be mediocre. We're in this to win."

Just had an interesting conversation with E. Stanley.

He's fired up.

-B
<a class="postlink" href="http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10836427#post-10836427" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/vie ... t-10836427</a>#ixzz1iLSAWd00

superfan24

Starter
Why the fuck would he talk to Bernie? He had another shitty article today, contradicting himself again. Don't know why I read them.

Lesson

Oh, really?
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
superfan24 said:
Why the freak would he talk to Bernie? He had another cruddy article today, contradicting himself again. Don't know why I read them.

Believe it or not, Bernie is one of the best columnists out there and has a pretty damn good radio show.

Lesson

Oh, really?
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
In Bernie's blog post:

In my conversation with Kroenke it became clear to me that he was frustrated and angry over the Rams' drafts and the failure to develop young players.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.stltoday.com/sports/columns/bernie-miklasz/bernie-bytes-a-look-at-the-rams-shakeup/article_0e472878-357e-11e1-94ff-0019bb30f31a.html#ixzz1iLU7UKRX" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.stltoday.com/sports/columns/ ... z1iLU7UKRX</a>

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I like hearing that Stan said these things. I just wish I could actually hear him say these things for myself.

I'll take whatever I can get I guess.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Lesson said:
superfan24 said:
Why the freak would he talk to Bernie? He had another cruddy article today, contradicting himself again. Don't know why I read them.

Believe it or not, Bernie is one of the best columnists out there and has a pretty damn good radio show.
Bernie is a punk, who changes his arguments as frequently as the weather. I hate that he tries to run good people out of town simply to feed his ego and his ratings.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
interference said:
Lesson said:
superfan24 said:

Bernie is a punk, who changes his arguments as frequently as the weather. I hate that he tries to run good people out of town simply to feed his ego and his ratings.
Gotta agree here. That guy's principles change way too often for that to garner any sort of respect.

superfan24

Starter
interference said:
Lesson said:
superfan24 said:

Exactly why I don't like reading his stuff anymore. Every single article nowadays. His ego is through the roof.

STL-Rams

Starter
I like Bernie, but I have to agree it seems to be becoming more prevalent that he likes playing "both sides of the fence" and jumping back and forth ans well as what seems to be mind games... am I right?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
STL-Rams said:
I like Bernie, but I have to agree it seems to be becoming more prevalent that he likes playing "both sides of the fence" and jumping back and forth ans well as what seems to be mind games... am I right?
yeah, you're right, and he does it with a passive-aggressive style that almost makes me want to puke. I think he thinks no one will notice, but the passive-aggressivity is utterly transparent.