Bernie: Rams need to improve on defense

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
LOL how does baby door get changed to "baby door"
I think the filter, even if one has it turned off for the message viewing, gets automatically applied to quoting.

And that is kind of its function if you think about it.

Which is why you have to follow South Park's lead and call it a cha-cha instead. ;)

PhxRam

I think the filter, even if one has it turned off for the message viewing, gets automatically applied to quoting.

Which is why you have to follow South Park's lead and call it a cha-cha instead. ;)

Anyone who wishes can turn off the filter in their profiles

No problem with the change, just not sure how the two are related, shit -> poop would make sense, those two not so much.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
Right. I have it turned off in my viewing. But it still applies when I quote someone (and I don't care enough about it to go re-profanitize the quote.)

It's possible I did something wrong and turned it off only in my viewing and not my quoting though.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
You're (anyone is) allowed to be negative. If your only purpose is to be negative then go find another board, there's plenty for that.

There was also the problem that every Bernie thread turns into a discussion of what a baby door he is rather than what he actually says.
Nah he's a big tubagoo, but I think he might be writing for his life now that people actually have to pay for his gooness.
Still he's grated on me for so long his very style causes a visceral reaction, I mean he's done such a great job of convincing me he's worthless there's little hope he can reverse it.

I agree though the defense was disappointing last year so much so that Walton was #1 on the ROD most hated list.
And BTW we got the best defensive player in the nation in the draft so I'd say his article is sort of like the old saying ,"get out front and make it look like a parade", we're going to be WTF better on defense ,instead of acting like Bernie the Hut and saying this must happen ,how bout ,I think we are GOING to be better and that's good because we needed to be.
He always comes off condescending and almost like he speaks for people he clearly does not.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So, if he's positive, it's allowed and if he's negative, it's banned?

Not sure I agree with that, but if that's the rules here, got to live by them.

One thing I can agree with: He can be very annoying!
;)

Nah. I'll just give you my take on this.

If all someone wants to do is be negative then there are other places for them. If it becomes apparent that someone just has an ax to grind then they will often be shown the door. Derogatory terms for players or anyone else currently part of the franchise is not appreciated either.

We all voice things from time to time that would be viewed as a negative on a subject at hand. Nothing about this means you can't question play calls or game plans or how players are used, etc... That's fine and there's no foul there as long as you keep it about the subject and not a fellow poster.

The people running this site don't do it for the money. They do it out of a love for our team. They spend countless hours trying to make this the best Rams forum out there and I happen to think they are succeeding. The site was built as a place to get away from the angst of those other sites and to provide a place to enjoy talking about the Rams with fellow diehard Rams fans.

Several on here have heard the mantra before but we view this site kind of like meeting your buddies at a bar. Act like you are sitting right across the bar from the person you are talking to. Don't say stuff that would make them want to reach across the bar and throttle you. You'll find a lot of us flicking each other shit once we get to know each other but you won't find many of us putting up with anyone constantly bitching about a player or coach or someone in the front office. Just like when you call up the buddies you want to meet for a drink, the guy that constantly spews negativity generally ends up being uninvited to the get togethers.

Bernie's shtick was getting old because all he has been doing has been bagging on the franchise and pissing people off. So he was uninvited to the get togethers.

Different meaning here. It tends to be viewed as the worst possible term for a woman rather than how you guys seem to use it.

ahh
MV5BMTI2NDI5ODk4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTI3NTE3._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ah HELL no! DNA Rifle and now Baby door? That's fucking hilarious! I can't wait to see one I haven't used before. Maybe you should change the "freak" one though - it's kind of boring.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
Ah HELL no! DNA Rifle and now Baby door? That's freaking hilarious! I can't wait to see one I haven't used before. Maybe you should change the "freak" one though - it's kind of boring.
It's the profanity filter that encourages more profanity. ;)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Right. I have it turned off in my viewing. But it still applies when I quote someone (and I don't care enough about it to go re-profanitize the quote.)

Not sure why, but this made me laugh.

Re-profanitize...

Lol.