Bernie Poll

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Let's allow Bernie until he is proven wrong and then use his own articles against him in a Parody.

• Yes

• No

• Who's Bernie?!

Results are only viewable after voting.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I say we allow Bernie articles until the Rams explode. When Bernie turns from negative to non-commital / reservedly positive, with a 10% upbeat and 90% negative where the upbeat is once again to put icing on the hate so he can pass himself off as reasonable, we ban him.

After that, we only allow past Bernie articles as rehashed and edited to be about the current game.

Example: Rams 6-3, Bernie discussing how Snisher sucks and can't build a winning team using his own words / omissions / predictions. Each week we can have a Bernie thread with his past nonsensical hate so he doesn't creep his way back pretending he was insightful and positive all along.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I vote, we weekend at Bernie, him.

(1) Vote

Last edited:

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I thought Berniedette was unmentionable here...Probably just wishful thinking on my part...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I Voted No!/Who's Bernie. He Turns my stomach! And at my advanced years, I can't handle the Stress!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
He's a snarky fuck, but he's not wrong either.
It's up to the Rams to make him eat his words.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He's a snarky freak, but he's not wrong either.
It's up to the Rams to make him eat his words.

Oh, yes, he is a snarky fuck. He's also a snarky fuck with less inside knowledge than I have of Angelina Jolie's panties.

Or...OK, the same, damnit. :mad:

The Rams will prove him wrong, of that I have no doubt, but it's not his position that bothers me. It's his omissions, cherry picking anti-Rams data, and weaving a story for the purpose of sounding as if he regrets Rams losses, while we all know he re-watches those games with a vigorous right hand.

FRO

Legend
He likes to take both sides to the issue and then down the road claim he was correct. I have no use for him. I'm for the ban.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Bern Bern can go eat a dick. I'm not sure another ban is necessary but he is completely open for ridicule as far as I'm concerned. I don't agree that the Rams have to prove him wrong. They just need to win and Bern can go screw himself while still writing stories from the outside looking in.

RamzFanz

Damnit
She doesn't wear them. Just sayin'

Only because I bought them all on the internet. I have certificates of authentication.

Did you know she smells like a fat guy's armpit? Who woulda' thought?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Did you know she smells like a fat guy's armpit?
After he just worked out. I know - kinda nasty but not all that surprising. She bathes in sweat. Something about her skin feeling younger. It was but I wasn't keen on the aroma.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
At least Bernie doesn't do television.
200.gif

RamzFanz

Damnit
After he just worked out. I know - kinda nasty but not all that surprising. She bathes in sweat. Something about her skin feeling younger. It was but I wasn't keen on the aroma.

Well, I guess I'll have to take your word for it. I'm sure you are a good judge of the real thing at a transvestite show after a fifth of bourbon. I trust your judgment.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Dude... I nominate you.

You have forced my hand. If I didn't link that to every Bernie comment ever, who am I?

YOU have to!
So now, not only will we have to re-read his comments, but look at his Face too!!!!?!:seizure::palm::ROFLMAO::D