Bernie: No joke, Bradford's ready to go

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Thordaddy said:
LesBaker said:
Bernie is an opinion guy and that's that. All he will ever add to the mix is what he thinks, he doesn't even seem to talk to players one on one much anymore, if at all. So he writes about what he thinks about what he saw. Anyone can do that, and Bernie is too often offering lazy opinions anyway.

He has an axe to grind more often than the average fan, let alone the average columnist, and I don't like that because you should bring some objectivity to the table if you're a paid professional.....well at least if you're getting paid anyway.

For awhile now I have wondered how he keeps a job
. He doesn't have excellent access, doesn't have excellent analysis, is way too opinionated and writes lazily and sometimes will swipe....errrrrr......."glean" stuff off of message boards.

Bernie has friends in the media, New York media, who share a certain religious background, these people are clannish in no small part due to a history of persecution.
They help his career.

That's my answer ,that or he has pictures of his bosses at their annual sheep roundup.

That and he can use either restroom

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwT1kp0C3Ss[/youtube]
oi vey :(