Bernie Miklasz stresses patience for Sam Bradford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[101]https://soundcloud.com/101sports/bernie-miklasz-stresses[/101]
<a class="postlink" href="https://soundcloud.com/101sports/bernie-miklasz-stresses" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://soundcloud.com/101sports/bernie ... z-stresses</a>

The Fast Lane discusses how polarizing Bradford is in STL, and how we need to show more patience with his progression.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Bernie nailed it here. Ignorant people. Suh love gone bad. Some of these haters are so entrenched that even if Sam has a Pro Bowl year, they will still hate him.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DR RAM said:
Bernie nailed it here. Ignorant people. Suh love gone bad. Some of these haters are so entrenched that even if Sam has a Pro Bowl year, they will still hate him.
Fo sheezie. It's SB win or bust.
Every year.

sandlot-forever-o_zps6d6ff600.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
GreeneCounty said:
FellasI gonna back Sam cause he is Stl Rams Qb but he does need to have a big year.
Yep. The time has come for Sam to elevate his offense.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
mojorizen7 said:
GreeneCounty said:
FellasI gonna back Sam cause he is Stl Rams Qb but he does need to have a big year.
I prefer to think of it like this. It's time for Sam to lead the offense, and time for everyone on it to play to their potential (i.e., elevate themselves).

Sent via Tapatalk2.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
mojorizen7 said:
GreeneCounty said:
I want Sam to post at least 25 tds and have under 10 ints. It will be intresting to see if Fisher is gonna have Rams offense to be 60-40 passing this year instead of his traditional power offense.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
X said:
mojorizen7 said:
GreeneCounty said:
I prefer to think of it like this. It's time for Sam to lead the offense, and time for everyone on it to play to their potential (i.e., elevate themselves).
Sent via Tapatalk2.

X nailed it. This is the year Sam needs to step up and take that leader role. When ESPN is promoing the Rams this year, it's going to be Sam they're highlighting. "Sam Bradford and the Rams take on xxx".

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
These receivers have to catch the ball. Didn't we almost lead the NLF in dropped passes last year? Alec Baldwin said it best: First prize is a Cadillac. Second prize is a set of steak knifes. 3rd prize (for dropping a pass) is HIT THE BRICKS, YOU'RE FIRED!
Sam can't be blamed for butterfingers, hearing footsteps, whatever you want to call terrible dropped passes by guys making millions of dollars. I think this corps of receivers are going to rise to the occasion.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
DR RAM said:
Hasn't Bernie really shown himself to be one of these "haters" too?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Stranger said:
DR RAM said:
Hasn't Bernie really shown himself to be one of these "haters" too?
He really seems positive that Sam will have a great year, now how he came to realize that I don't know. Maybe he lurks in this forum, and has learned himself something.

He is pushing his way to the front of the Samwagon.