Bernie: Maybe Rams Should Draft A Qb

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
If you are going to complain about Bradford's injuries you really have to look at the root cause of those injuries. And in my opinion both of his injuries with the Rams have been the result of poor O line play.

The high ankle sprain was because someone rolled up on him while he was in the pocket. A good O line keeping him clean and this injury never happens.
The knee injury this year again a break down in blocking forces Bradford out of the pocket and the freak knee injury happens on the sideline.

Build a decent O line to keep him clean and these injuries just don't happen. It isn't like a turf problem where a weak knee gives way or a cut on turf where the foot sticks in the turf and he rolls a weak ankle. These injuries can be directly attributed to poor O line play.

Instead of doing something stupid like spending the #2 overall pick on a weak class of QBs when all indications are that Bradford is becoming the guy we need when he is protected, PROTECT THE F'ING QB!!!!!!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I would love it if Bernie did a "Maybe the Rams should draft an offensive linemen," and "Maybe the Rams should draft Clowney" article now just to piss everyone off hahahahahaha

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now he wrote an article about the Rams draft Manziel. Lol, ok, Bernie.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Now he wrote an article about the Rams draft Manziel. Lol, ok, Bernie.

Haha I'm reading that now. His logic is that he can trash talk w/ the shitchickens. Didn't he go on a whole rant (I think after the 2nd SF game) about "winning with class?"

At least he admits he's trolling.

OkieRamFan

UDFA
Name
Harold
If you are going to cite Sam's last year injury at OU. Then you might want to consider his first two years that he played injury free. So the way that I add it up Sam has played three years at Oklahoma with one injury, four years with the Rams with two injuries. Not exactly injury prone to me.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Really? Maybe Bernie isn't the genius I thought he was, guess we could always stick with Sam then.

Most of the haters can't stand Bernie. Now, he suggests something they like, now Bernie is not longer crazy, I guess. Talk about people with no principles.