Bernie HATIN'..!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Bernie should change the Title of his show/Colums to " The Bernie Agenda Chapter #---."
He should be Banned for life from ROD! But then again occasionally we need to laugh at the idiocy in his work!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Some of Bernie's latest tweets...

View: https://twitter.com/miklasz/status/818513959594688513

Nostradamus he's not.

View: https://twitter.com/miklasz/status/817405758342135808

Of course he didn't mention that ratings dropped league-wide as well because that wouldn't fit into his agenda to troll Kroenke, LA, and the Rams.

View: https://twitter.com/miklasz/status/815701257759424517

Yes, because Kevin Demoff drafts the players, picks the free agents to sign, coaches them, designs the game plans, etc.

View: https://twitter.com/miklasz/status/809814094907904000

Bernie? Yeah, he cracks me up. Jealous much?
images

View: https://twitter.com/miklasz/status/808722510535659520

Now he may be getting into restraining order territory.

I could go on and on posting these tweets, but you get the picture. He's pissed at the Rams organization and has made it his mission to troll them at every opportunity. Why? Maybe he lost revenue when the Rams moved, or maybe he knows his jihad will please most of his fellow St. Louis fans who are still pissed as well. Don't blame him or them for that but the response will be interesting once the Rams turn the corner in LA and begin having winning seasons.

Oh what the heck, one more...

View: https://twitter.com/miklasz/status/805863877548380160

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
He brings up a point with Demoff's record running the show. I don't think Demoff should still be in that role. He has done a very poor job.

Fisher played him well.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The article the other day wasn't too bad.. but this one is horrendous.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
created a profane last eff you letter to the board, with pictures of cuss words used so their program wouldn't remove the words from view.

Yeah, you had to do a lot to get canned on that board!

But, it was the first one I joined and I made a lot of friends as a result.

Sadly, another board took a lot of that away (not that I was an angel or anything :sneaky:).

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did Fisher fail? Yes. Was it because of Demoff/Kroenke? Probably not.
Disagree.

It's the responsibility of the GM, EVP and the owner to step in when things aren't going as they planned.

Five years was at least one year too many.

They seemed to have sat on their hands and allowed us fans to endure this manure this year.

They were complicit.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, okay, but that's really not something I wanna see the COO doing. Picking coordinators and dictating the way a head coach coaches while stepping on the GM to do it.

I agree... that's not how you do it.

How I'd do it is... get them all in a room and make decisions by committee.

But get that meeting(s) set up!

I'm guessing they did have meetings and he said nothing... he's the COO.. he definitely has an opinion and it ought to count for a lot.

The fact that nothing happened leads me to think he did nothing. Status quo...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, you had to do a lot to get canned on that board!

But, it was the first one I joined and I made a lot of friends as a result.

Sadly, another board took a lot of that away (not that I was an angel or anything :sneaky:).
Well, I had the same User Name over there as here...I was a a member from 2002 to 2014, when I happened to criticize Bernie M....He's a thin skinned scum bag and banned me..best thing that ever happened...lol

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, I had the same User Name over there as here...I was a a member from 2002 to 2014, when I happened to criticize Bernie M....He's a thin skinned scum bag and banned me..best thing that ever happened...lol
I was talking about the P-D board... I never joined Bernie's Clubhouse

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn't Bernie have his own forum on the P-D? I thought I remembered that..
Yes, Bernie's Press Box, where sycophants fawned over every word....He was also a Moderator for all boards if he chose....and he chose to do that to me....But that's ok, that place was never the same after the delusion was punctured, and the Rams were chosen to move to LA.

FRO

Legend
Well, okay, but that's really not something I wanna see the COO doing. Picking coordinators and dictating the way a head coach coaches while stepping on the GM to do it. If that's your preferred method of how a hierarchy should work, you might not attract too many legitimate candidates in either role. Nobody wants to take a job as GM or HC knowing that the COO has the power to supersede anything you wanna do. Especially after interviewing and getting hired on the basis of how *you* wanna build and run the team. I think this is just a case of crap rolling uphill. We get rid of players - not enough. Get rid of coaches - not enough. Get rid of the COO? Yeah, that should do it. If not, get rid of the Owner. If that doesn't work, get rid of homo sapiens as a whole. lol.
So Demoff has no role in the organization not winning?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Then what gives you confidence he isn't getting played again.

Who knows ?? He seems to try to stay loyal. He sure has been a big part of keeping the franchise down.

His big thing has been to add a line of the same numbers on a contract.
--I'm not sure if signing all the rookies the same day was a total Fisher thing.

Fisher was pissed The Rams didn't resign Janoris Jenkins. FA signings have been real poor.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
So Demoff has no role in the organization not winning?
That's not what I said. I said he hires the coaches and manages the cap. When he hires two of the most sought after coaches in the league (now three), and lets them build and run the team in accordance with their philosophy, his job is done. It's not his job to dictate how the Coach or GM coaches or manages. I'm not aware of any COO's who do that, anyway. It's not that I'm absolving him of all wrongdoing or anything. I just don't see how you've made a compelling case that he's directly to blame for the last two coach's failures.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
There's a reason why we banned Bernie articles. Never go full Bernie.

NI Ram Fam

UDFA
Looking past Bernie's agenda and lack of research, his highlighting of the Gruden and McVay families is interesting. Given Fisher's penchance for nepotism, it's a little concerning. Jobs for the boys?

Also, although Linehan and Spags both had good years, they haven't done much since being HC of the Rams. Spags presided over an historically bad defence in NOLA and Linehans offences have been relatively average. Ultimately they were pormoted to their level of incompetence, like Michael Scott.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Sean McVay may want to call Scott Linehan and Steve Spagnulo, two prominent assistant coaches who got chewed up and expulsed after sad, regrettable stints as Rams’ head coaches.

Linehan went 11-25 as coach of the Rams; Spagnuolo’s record was 10-38. Both continue to earn respect as coordinators. Linehan runs the Dallas offense, and Spags has rebuilt his coaching rep in his second tour as the NY Giants’ defensive coordinator. But even with so many head-coaching jobs open, no team has expressed interest in interviewing Linehan or Spagnuolo. They still carry the Rams’ taint in some way.

— I don’t know if Linehan or Spagnuolo ever had a true chance to prove themselves as head coaches during their time with the Rams.

And they’re still waiting for a second HC opportunity that may never come.

Now that is some unadulterated shit talking. How does any of this get approved to print by an editor?

FRO

Legend
That's not what I said. I said he hires the coaches and manages the cap. When he hires two of the most sought after coaches in the league (now three), and lets them build and run the team in accordance with their philosophy, his job is done. It's not his job to dictate how the Coach or GM coaches or manages. I'm not aware of any COO's who do that, anyway. It's not that I'm absolving him of all wrongdoing or anything. I just don't see how you've made a compelling case that he's directly to blame for the last two coach's failures.
Here's an example I'll give to illustrate my point: In the 2006 draft Reggie Bush was a slam dunk for the first overall pick. He was billed as the next Marshall Faulk. The Texans had the first pick in the draft and everybody thought they should take him. Instead they picked Mario Williams. History shows they made the right choice. Point being just because Demoff picked highly sought after guys doesn't absolve him from the fact he picked guys who couldn't get the job done. His job is to do all the work to make the right move and be judged on the move. He has hired another guy and is getting high praise for the move. We'll see if it pans out. If it doesn't should he be afforded another chance? If not why? He landed a highly sought after coach and that's what matters