Bernie: A Salute to Rams Fans--"Stan Probably Moving Team"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
On today’s Breakfast With Bernie, the Post-Dispatch’s Bernie Miklasz rattles off all the reasons to give up on the Rams and asks how they can possibly respond this week against the Buccaneers. “The Rams have an owner that is probably going to move the team.” (2:28)

Watch Breakfast with Bernie

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Is that the entirety of the quote or does Bernie actually expound on why he believes that to be the case?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Bernie drumming up the rhetoric to get more clicks on his crappy material. Take advantage of the Rams loss, Bernie.

@RamBill, thanks for posting most of Bernie's stuff, helps me avoid accidentally clicking on anything that fat bastard churns out of his ass hole.

Edit: That's not meant as an attack on you RamBill, I really appreciate your posting. I just also really hate that fat bastard.

Last edited:

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
LOL, the Rams are moving because Bernie Miklasz says so!

Bernie, I don't like your jerk off columns, I don't like your jerk off reasons and I don't like you. Jerk off.

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is that the entirety of the quote or does Bernie actually expound on why he believes that to be the case?

He didn't give any reasons why he thinks that's the case....it was said among a list of all that Rams fans have to put up with.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Bernie's said for years now that his very trusted sources have said the team isn't going anywhere.

Now he says this.

Bernie continues to be a diva.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Bernie is making money for the PD. Don't know why people get so upset. By now his transparency is kind of an amusing joke. Does he still plug Papa Johns?

Bernie says something ridiculous, people watch, people crave then buy pizza, Papa Johns pays PD. The circle of life. Lol.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Bernie is making money for the PD. Don't know why people get so upset. By now his transparency is kind of an amusing joke. Does he still plug Papa Johns?

He plugs it into his fat face.

5ithy.gif

Sorry I'm not sorry.

Philly5

Rookie
Bernie seems schizophrenic in his opinions. Is it now only about sensationalism and clicks?

A320driver

Rookie
To be totally upfront fellas, it's all about the financial situation as it applies to income for the franchise.
I have no idea if successfully negotiating a new stadium is really necessary, or vital to the organization staying in ST.Louis ? But selling out seats, clubs, and boxes is ! The scary reality for those of you that want ST. Louis to still remain the home of the Rams, is that the inabilities for a deal to be struck, for whatever reasons they might be ?
Can, and will be used as a reason/s for the organization to be "left with no recourse" but to move the team to greener pastures. That is purely speculation, and conjecture on my part. However, it's based on historical transactions under the current NFL hierarchy.
I can relate that it is a fact that there have been rumors on many fronts that the league is considered to have prioritized LA as the number one city to get the next franchise, and the model being most looked at is the current one in place at Met Life in N.J./NYC
With one huge modern facility housing 2 franchises, with each being members of the different conferences.
Of course the 2 most mentioned are Jacksonville, and the Rams.
Time will tell..

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Bernie says something ridiculous, people watch, people crave then buy pizza, Papa Johns pays PD. The circle of life. Lol.

I've always embraced the philosophy that all pizza is good, just some is better than others. With the exception of Papa Johns who makes the worst pizza on this planet. As to the Rams moving to tinsel town....Well, it would be nice if they could actually win and that in itself would create a better fan base that erodes each in every year with a team that is not even competitive.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Do the Rams really have a chance to move to LA? I mean, Stan won't even pay for a stadium in St.Louis, and people think he's gunna build a stadium and pay to relocate the team? Who cares what they're worth if your the owner of the team? Do you plan on selling them?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
He didn't give any reasons why he thinks that's the case....it was said among a list of all that Rams fans have to put up with.
Yay. Misleading video titles. I know that wasn't you, Bill.
I know the Dispatch named his segment.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Bernie looks like a fat, middle-aged butch lesbian.

Sorry if that's not PC, or relevant. But it is true.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I hate to admit it - but a lot of what he says is right on. We've put up with a lot and have continued to stay loyal. We love our team. It's what we do... but my God have we endured some shitty football in this town.

A320driver

Rookie
I've always embraced the philosophy that all pizza is good, just some is better than others. With the exception of Papa Johns who makes the worst pizza on this planet. As to the Rams moving to tinsel town....Well, it would be nice if they could actually win and that in itself would create a better fan base that erodes each in every year with a team that is not even competitive.

Your points ...especially as to Papa Johns :)
However un fortuitous , they seem to think it doesn't matter? ..The thought is that in fact Tinsel town will make up for that .

iced

Bernie is to the STL PD what Jerry Springer is to TV - mindless, feeble attempts to be entertaining but is really just trash

Last edited:

A320driver

Rookie
Do the Rams really have a chance to move to LA? I mean, Stan won't even pay for a stadium in St.Louis, and people think he's gunna build a stadium and pay to relocate the team? Who cares what they're worth if your the owner of the team? Do you plan on selling them?

The Mantra out there is " build it and they will come"
It sucks, but I don't think the league really cares what the fans think. At the end of the day ,the game/ league will prevail, and it's about the Stakeholders/ owners.