Benny big play cunningham

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramaslama

What kind of trade bait value could he be if he gives us 700 yards in a reserved role, this year?

Do you guys think he could be a starting running back for other teams around the league?

Im not saying I would trade him just saying we have 4 decent to good running backs and we don't need all four so there could be one for good trade bait. He looks great for what limited reps he got.

lastly if stacy went down this year who would you want to step in and take the majority of the Rb snaps.

ps sorry for the grammer.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Hey....Hey! Trade Benny? Benny has highlights from college second to none....Would hate to see him on another squad. His contract is very friendly also....I don't know if he'd start anywhere else, it's all about what he does with his opportunity. He's a legitimate 4.4 guy with power. We need 4 guys as backs, you never know when someone will go down. If Stacy goes down, I want Pead to get the first shot....

Don't worry about the grammar.....

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Hey....Hey! Trade Benny? Benny has highlights from college second to none....Would hate to see him on another squad. His contract is very friendly also....I don't know if he'd start anywhere else, it's all about what he does with his opportunity. He's a legitimate 4.4 guy with power. We need 4 guys as backs, you never know when someone will go down. If Stacy goes down, I want Pead to get the first shot....

Pead ahead of benny? Nah, not for me..

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I agree the Rams need 4 RBs. I also think that they are going to want to draft a RB most years, to keep the RB pipeline open - and that trading a guy they expect to be #3 in 2015 - IF they get enough - might make sense. So it will depend on 2014. Does Mason do enough that they think he is #1 or 2 going into 2015? Is there a decent trade offer for Benny? Is Stacy healthy enough for them to trust him?

Most likely, if Benny does enough to get a decent trade offer - he will be too valuable to the team to trade. But I suspect that Snead and Fisher would love an extra draft pick or two.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
He was coming off of an injury last year. Cunningham should be even better this year. I prefer to see what the Rams got instead of trading it off.

I also prefer to see what Mason really is before putting him ahead of anyone.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Too early to say, but I am a big fan of the whole crop of RB's this year. Should be fun, and we should be happy with the results. I will be happy if their results, in part, help us win games, which I think they should.

Go > Stacy, Cunningham, Pead, and Mason.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
I think Bennie has a shot to be the number one back. He is that good. As already said, he was coming of injury last season. He, like the others, will benefit from our better O line this year. Once he gets into the secondary.......watch out!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I like our depth at RB.

A good mix of players with different strengths.

All young with fresh legs.

It's a position that takes a beating... Having a debate like we are is a good indicator that we have quality depth!