Bennett may be jumping to the 49ers!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

Wow! That would be a slap to Pete's face. A good thing I would say, but the 49ers defense is good enough now.....uugghh

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
It's only a good thing if they overpay him and then he sucks....

That and we stay the course and build an excellent OL for Sammy & Zack...
I am in the minority here but I would pass on Sammy Watkins for an offense of tackle > Greg Robinson preferably w/ our 1st pick!!!

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am in the minority here but I would pass on Sammy Watkins for an offense of tackle > Greg Robinson preferably w/ our 1st pick!!!

It is a hard choice, really. I guess I would also go for stacking out OL. Watkins is an incredible talent, but he is only 6'1". Cornerbacks, particularly in the NFC West are growing taller and taller.

nighttrain

Legend
I agree, Sam needs protection, all QB's do
and our receivers, well this year they more than SB, are on the bubble
train

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I just have this gut feeling Watkins will not end up in the same class as AJ Green/J Jones/ Megatron

Not saying will be a bust but won't earn a top 5 ranking reflecting in a few years. I just feel strongly our O-Line needs revamping w/ high draft capital or we will continue to be a 500 team

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey

If Les and Jeff agree with you then your in the majority!

Ram_of_Old

I just have this gut feeling Watkins will not end up in the same class as AJ Green/J Jones/ Megatron

Not saying will be a bust but won't earn a top 5 ranking reflecting in a few years. I just feel strongly our O-Line needs revamping w/ high draft capital or we will continue to be a 500 team

Watkins is a talent, but once he gets into the "big leagues" he might not be as dominating.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Funny with the whole Bennett thing. Gotta love this time of year. No news becomes news.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook

Yeah I'm a Robinson fan, too.

Break the bank, Seattle.

Read on roto that the Niners may be just trying to drive the price up.

Last edited:

Ram_of_Old

Snead is building a solid, young team. I hope it will be one that will last for a long time. No reason to spoil the system with a disgruntled gold digger looking for a big payday.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So I believe I remember the last time WE paid big bucks to a Bennett that was looking for a big pay day. Go for it Whiners!

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I don't see how Bennett fits into the 9ers defense.

If you ask me this would be great. Bennett being miscast with the 49ers and costing them money...the Seahawks lose their top two REs (Bryant and Bennett).

Win/win as a Ram fan.