Bengals Reportedly Listening To Trade Offers From Multiple Teams On No. 1 Pick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Bengals Reportedly Listening To Trade Offers From Multiple Teams On No. 1 Pick

Both Cincinnati Bengals fans and the family of Joe Burrow appear ready for the Heisman Trophy winner to return to his home state. Other teams, however, are interested in acquiring the No. 1 pick in the upcoming NFL Draft. Dan Sileo, a former NFL player and current sports radio host, recently reported that Cincinnati is listening to offers from the Los Angeles Chargers, Miami Dolphins, Denver Broncos, Chicago Bears and Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

The first two teams come as no surprise. Los Angeles is looking for a Philip Rivers replacement and Miami entered the 2019 season with talk of “tanking” for Tua Tagovailoa. The Dolphins hold the No. 5 pick while the Chargers have No. 6.

Denver, meanwhile, is at pick No. 15. Former Mizzou standout earned the 2019 season on a strong note, but if the Broncos are looking to trade up, it’s assumed the team would be looking at drafting Burrow.

Chicago does not have a first-round pick, having traded it to the Raiders already. Bears general manager Ryan Pace had previously committed to Mitch Trubisky as the team’s Week 1 starter in 2020.

Tampa Bay is reportedly weighing whether to re-sign Jameis Winston. The Buccaneers have pick No. 14 in the first round.

The Bengals have traded up for No. 1 before (1995), but did not trade away the first pick in 1994 or 2003.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You always listen to offers. Doesn’t mean you have the desire to listen unless it’s an absurd offer.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You always listen to offers. Doesn’t mean you have the desire to listen unless it’s an absurd offer.

Right. If there are two QBs you want, and the #2 pick wants to trade up and give you a first next year for the privilege, or something like that - sure. But yeah, they should otherwise take the QB they want (even if they don't always work out).

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Of course they're listening. They could get two cheap players for the cost of one.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would only listen if Joe Burrow did not want to play there. I think that kid is going to be a star! He absolutely killed it last year. Watch Cincy screw it up -lol.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would only listen if Joe Burrow did not want to play there. I think that kid is going to be a star! He absolutely killed it last year. Watch Cincy screw it up -lol.
And Lawrence next year is even better. If you can add several picks and assure yourself enough ammo to move up for him in case you dont get the first pick you can do it. Especially with Dalton still under contract. That said i wouldn’t gamble you’ll be able to get Lawrence next year. But they should listen to offers.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
He'll be a bust.