Bengals/Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Man, these playoff teams look/looked horrendous. I can't recall even a bad Rams game this year that was as hard to watch as these.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Man, these playoff teams look/looked horrendous. I can't recall even a bad Rams game this year that was as hard to watch as these.

And the Colts are not that great, either. Bungles are just playing that bad.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Injuries. AZ at least needs a halfway shitty QB, they didn't even have that. At all.

Dalton also should be forced to give Green half his paycheck going forward from now on.

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
Colts are way overrated IMO - if we played in AFC South, we are in the playoffs for our thir year in a row.as for the Bengals, I'm surprised by their play - those guys seem to struggle in January.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
In Dalton's defense, the rest of his receivers didn't get open very much. A little separation helps any QB.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Who was open for Dalton to throw to today? How was the rushing attack working out for them? Hard for Dalton to lead them to a win when he's not getting any help. Cards were playing their 3rd string qb. I don't really blame those teams for not looking good. Bengals also didn't have Green or Gresham in the game.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Both teams were beat up.

But agree; both teams did not look good. Games were tough to watch.

I worry next week the Colts and Carolina will lay an egg against superior competition.

iced

herron was an awesome fantasy play this week in fan duel, and cheap...

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I worry next week the Colts and Carolina will lay an egg against superior competition.

Carolina has a great defense, but they were close to really being in trouble in that game with a Quarterback that would not be able to start in the CFL. Many will talk about how well the Colt defense played and Manning and the Broncos will hang a 40 spot on them next week.

Athos

Legend
Injuries. AZ at least needs a halfway crappy QB, they didn't even have that. At all.

Dalton also should be forced to give Green half his paycheck going forward from now on.

Yep. Green pretty much single-handedly got Dalton his bloated contract.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Bengals were missing 3 of their best targets, but Dalton is also not a very good QB.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Carolina has a great defense, but they were close to really being in trouble in that game with a Quarterback that would not be able to start in the CFL. Many will talk about how well the Colt defense played and Manning and the Broncos will hang a 40 spot on them next week.

Ah, I missed the end of the game when they announced who was playing who next week.

Excellent!

Easy to root for Denver and Baltimore.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
10406840_851636678216355_2569675412021761866_n.jpg

MrMotes

Starter
Should Cincinnati fire Lewis? He's done a lot of good things but 12 years and no playoff wins? That's failure by NFL standards...

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Should Cincinnati fire Lewis? He's done a lot of good things but 12 years and no playoff wins? That's failure by NFL standards...
You do have to wonder...but I don't believe in firing a coach that can get you to the playoffs. Rarely do you see a team that fires their coach after a winning/playoff season take the next step the following year. Most recent example, Chicago Bears.

azcards

UDFA

Can you imagine Scott Tolzien running the ship in GB instead of Rodgers? They'd be so potent!

MrMotes

Starter
You do have to wonder...but I don't believe in firing a coach that can get you to the playoffs. Rarely do you see a team that fires their coach after a winning/playoff season take the next step the following year. Most recent example, Chicago Bears.

True, but for Lewis it's been 4 straight years of one and done now. They don't seem to be taking the next step...