BenFred: Robinson can still live up to potential with Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He's probably frustrated and melted down in terms of confidence like some other players on this offense. Still got some hope he'll turn it on, that the light bulb will come on, but got to admit that hope is fading.

iced

Nothing really new here, the funniest part is referring to the fat slobs that never played football and grade by just watching their TVs at PFF as "analysts". Hey, I guess I've been an "analyst" all along, someone pay me now?

you can pretty much apply this to most of the "media" , particularly the "Draftniks"

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Sign Cordy Glenn as a free agent and move Robinson inside to left guard and then release Saffold. Problem with Robinson IMO, football IQ not that high, playing inside at LG will give him the opportunity to maul in the run game as soon as they stop zone blocking and will not put him on an island.

Many of the sacks Robinson has given up is because he looks inside and the defensive end or OLB rushes right by him because for some reason he does not recognize those stunts.

Stop blocking down Greg, the man you're supposed to block is to your left son, your military left.

You know what I love about your avatar? I read EVERY post of yours in Dick's voice. Cheers!

nighttrain

Legend
Barksdale.
From the trash heap in Oakland to a quality starter.
I agree that it may be time for Boudreau to go and also Sherman. I would love to see Henry Ellard on the Rams sideline.
. I would love to see Henry Ellard on the Rams sideline.
this
train