Ben Roethlisberger out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...n-roethlisberger-out-4-weeks-with-mcl-sprain/

Ben Roethlisberger out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain
Posted by Michael David Smith on September 27, 2015

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptlhm2jlyzc3mdk3zgzkmmm2mwiwoddkywexmtm2mzvh-e1443405236373.jpeg
AP

Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger will miss time with a knee injury, but he won’t miss as much time as some in Pittsburgh feared.

Roethlisberger was diagnosed with an MCL sprain and bone bruise but no damage to his ACL, a league source tells PFT. Although it will probably be about a week before Roethlisberger has a target return date, he’s expected to miss about four to six weeks.

When Roethlisberger went down clutching his knee in St. Louis today and had to be carted to the locker room, many observers were fearing the worst. The way Roethlisberger’s leg bent, it looked like it could have been a season-ending injury.

Instead, it’s an injury that will cost him a month. Michael Vick will start for the Steelers for four weeks, and then Roethlisberger will be ready to lead the team down the stretch.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I hate to see any player get hurt, and miss time.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Whew. At least I don't have to drop him completely.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Lucky break. That looked bad. Its so unnerving to see a leg bend sideways (or heaven forbid, backwards). Hurts just to watch.

I was unaware Mike Vick was even still playing.

fearsomefr

UDFA
Name
JP
Lucky it wasn't worse.
I forgot Vick was on Pittsburgh too. I half expected Charlie Batch to come in....