Being stupid, but.....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

superfan24

Starter
How about trading our two 2nd rounders this year to trade back into the 1st and draft Michael Floyd????
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Man I'm loving this, April will be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yeah there's def. ammunition to trade up or even for a star player (i.e. Mike Wallace).

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
Angry Ram said:
Yeah there's def. ammunition to trade up or even for a star player (i.e. Mike Wallace).
Yea that sounds good to me or trade 2 2rd for a 1strd make makes sense to me

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
BuiltRamTough said:
Angry Ram said:

I'm into instant gratification so I'd rather trade those future 1st rounders instead. I know, probably harder to pull off unless you are moving into the high 20s in the first.

But I'm thinking those 2nd rounders we own are like late 1st rounders this year. Is it just me or does this draft seem to be deep where we need it to be deep????

I know I'm a little giddy right now and a tad optimistic but I think a couple of savvy moves and Snead and Fisher could rebuild this team in one year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Ramhusker said:
BuiltRamTough said:
Angry Ram said:

I'm into instant gratification so I'd rather trade those future 1st rounders instead. I know, probably harder to pull off unless you are moving into the high 20s in the first.

But I'm thinking those 2nd rounders we own are like late 1st rounders this year. Is it just me or does this draft seem to be deep where we need it to be deep????

I know I'm a little giddy right now and a tad optimistic but I think a couple of savvy moves and Snead and Fisher could rebuild this team in one year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed. Deep at pretty much every OL position with the exception of Center, deep at DT, and deep at WR.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
JdashSTL said:
Ramhusker said:
BuiltRamTough said:
Angry Ram said:

Agreed. Deep at pretty much every OL position with the exce[tion of Center, deep at DT, and deep at WR.

And LB depth isn't bad either.