Behold The Glory Of All Gold Uniforms!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Always wanted them to try an all gold uni. Would look really good if they added a little more blue to it. Blue horns on the sleeves, some kind of blue lines on the pants. Also get rid of the white outlining. Would look pretty good to me.
Meh - all your taste is in your mouth. :D

Give me a modern version of the Blue/Yellow and/or Blue/White. That will be badass and not look like we're wearing some kind of ugly beige gone wrong look.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Meh - all your taste is in your mouth. :D

Give me a modern version of the Blue/Yellow and/or Blue/White. That will be badass and not look like we're wearing some kind of ugly beige gone wrong look.

lol I would have no problem with that. I love the yellow/blue and white/blue. Just saying back when we had the gold pants wish they had a gold top to go with it. I think gold on gold would have looked good, mixed with blue accents.

One thing they really need to do regardless of what color scheme they go with is bring back the horns on the shoulders. They make it look so much better then the crap we have now on the shoulders.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Fire whoever designed the gold uniform. Did you design the Brown's uniforms too?

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
In case any of you guys wondered if gold jerseys work any better with white or blue pants...

ho5n.jpg

nwei.jpg

lem6.jpg

mfbv.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Obviously the white pants work well. Look at Sammy's stat line. Put those white pants on him and never let him take them off. Oh wait! 58.7% completion percentage? The internet trolls would be all over that as an example that even with the amazing superpower enhancing white pants, he is still under 60% completions and that his receivers must be carrying him.