Behold The Glory Of All Gold Uniforms!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I've talked about doing this in games before, but I just figured out how to do screenshots on my PS Vita... so now you too can share in the glory of the Rams' alternate gold top paired with gold pants.

dico.jpg

t7sb.jpg

cenn.jpg

m23l.jpg

jwj9.jpg

7l48.jpg

Boffo97

Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And because I'm hurting and need to lash out, I call this one "The Historical Review".

Blue and White helmets, 70's-90's blue and gold jerseys and modern navy pants.

6vd9.jpg

0cdd.jpg

5sog.jpg

f6p3.jpg

A55VA6

Legend
That TJ McDonald dive for 6 is awesome! lol

Yeah I hope the Rams either go blue and yellow or something totally new and fresh. Get rid of the goldish brown color and make the blue lighter.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
That TJ McDonald dive for 6 is awesome! lol

Yeah I hope the Rams either go blue and yellow or something totally new and fresh. Get rid of the goldish brown color and make the blue lighter.
That's actually not TJ McDonald, but a computer generated guy named Bull Griggs who is essentially my new Steven Jackson. (Some of the computer generated names are weird... Seattle has a QB named Pooh Carlson).

This is Madden 13 for the PS Vita and from the 2012-13 season, all I have left is Bradford, Quick, Brockers, Jenkins, TruJo (who is a dime back and barely counts), Zuerlein and Hekker. Chris Long, after leaving to the Packers for a few season, is back with us as a vet's minimum backup. (I'm in the 2018-19 season now.)

The 2nd set was done with the default data, which is why Laurinaitis and Mikell are still there.

A55VA6

Legend
That's actually not TJ McDonald, but a computer generated guy named Bull Griggs who is essentially my new Steven Jackson. (Some of the computer generated names are weird... Seattle has a QB named Pooh Carlson).

This is Madden 13 for the PS Vita and from the 2012-13 season, all I have left is Bradford, Quick, Brockers, Jenkins, TruJo (who is a dime back and barely counts), Zuerlein and Hekker. Chris Long, after leaving to the Packers for a few season, is back with us as a vet's minimum backup. (I'm in the 2018-19 season now.)

The 2nd set was done with the default data, which is why Laurinaitis and Mikell are still there.
Ahh gotcha. I just saw the number so I assumed it was him. haha.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
Ahh gotcha. I just saw the number so I assumed it was him. haha.
Reasonable assumption. :)

And if McDonald ever does do that, I'll mark out.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
I should note that in games that let you use the gold jerseys, they're usually paired with the navy or white pants. Playing in all gold is all my idea.

jjab360

Legend
I was pretty sure you were joking with the first post, but then the second post really clears it up. I agree, those do look terribawful lol.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
I was pretty sure you were joking with the first post, but then the second post really clears it up. I agree, those do look terribawful lol.
Or maybe they look.... Terri-Boffo....
www.eyes4less.com_wp_content_uploads_csi_20miami_20sunglasses_20yeah.jpg

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Nothing personal, but that's some ugly shit right there.

GO RAMS!!!!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Always wanted them to try an all gold uni. Would look really good if they added a little more blue to it. Blue horns on the sleeves, some kind of blue lines on the pants. Also get rid of the white outlining. Would look pretty good to me.