Behind the Grind episode 7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
I really like this episode because it shoes the man behind the mask in Talib. Seems like a good dude. Fiery and competitive on the field, but kind and caring off.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
These videos are great. They are all really well done. And yeah - this one gives you what I think is a better view of the man than what some people want to spew. I love how he brightens up when talking about this team too.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So good we post it multiple times ;)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I looked for a dupe on the OTA thread and didn't see one but didn't look on this topic. Merged.

Still great videos but yeah.... the search function is your friend when wanting to post a thread. No biggie though. It could have been another AD contract thread. :mad:

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
I looked for a dupe on the OTA thread and didn't see one but didn't look on this topic. Merged.

Still great videos but yeah.... the search function is your friend when wanting to post a thread. No biggie though. It could have been another AD contract thread. :mad:

My bad homie. I'll remember to double check in the future.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
My bad homie. I'll remember to double check in the future.
No problem man. I think most of us who have posted threads have done it. I appreciate you trying to add content. We like that - especially during the off season. Cheers.