Before we move on from this past game,

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
upload_2016-9-20_2-44-2.png

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
That's freaking FANTASTIC !!! Speaking of fantastic, Charley Whitehurst is getting another gig. This time with the Browns, who have Cody Kessler as the only healthy QB on their roster...I believe he just had a birthday and turned 73 years old...He's signing with about his 86th team...He's called "clipboard Jesus" for a reason..Of course, I should laugh, he's made a lot better living than I did for doing very little actual QBing..Good for you Charley...Sorry if he has to play, Browns..Geez, what a pile of steaming dung they've got going on there...

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's freaking FANTASTIC !!! Speaking of fantastic, Charley Whitehurst is getting another gig. This time with the Browns, who have Cody Kessler as the only healthy QB on their roster...I believe he just had a birthday and turned 73 years old...He's signing with about his 86th team...He's called "clipboard Jesus" for a reason..Of course, I should laugh, he's made a lot better living than I did for doing very little actual QBing..Good for you Charley...Sorry if he has to play, Browns..Geez, what a pile of steaming dung they've got going on there...

Goff should give us back some of his signing bonus just for the fact that because of us he isnt playing for the brown

Q729

Legend
And to think we let him lead the Seahawks into the playoffs on that Sunday flex game. If only someone could catch anything for us that day...

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Wasn't Whitehurst also nailing Jewel at one point too? Or am I thinking of another career backup QB?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Goff should give us back some of his signing bonus just for the fact that because of us he isnt playing for the brown

If you gave Goff the entire OTA and camp period under Hue Jackson he'd probably be slaying it right now just like Wentz is. I'm confident of that.

Being with the Rams might work out very well for him long-term though. He's coming in on the ground floor and is going to be the guy who elevates this offense. It's going to be something special to watch.