Before the kickoff - Rams vs Panthers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
This is the proving grounds going forward. Fisher reset the season two weeks ago, but this is the REAL reset.

Panthers are tough against the run and the Rams have a new shiny new run game.

Rams are not good against the run lately and the Panthers have a run game.

My take is that if the Rams don't use TA and DR in sweeps or other plays to get them to the edge, the run game falters. ZS can run up the middle but no one else can. ZS is not the answer all by himself up the middle against the Panthers. DR and TA could be fantastic with the right plays and take the backfield to the next level.

IF they can run, I like the Rams chances. Not because they will dominate by the run but because they will open the pass game which is where they will win this one.

If the ST holds down the penalties, I could see a ST TD again, probably a punt OR kick return by TA. I really hope TA gets the kick returns. He's a natural and isn't counting on Schotty to make it happen.

Any hope of a fast paced O? Probably not but that would be cool to see.

iced

If there's a good run game - expect some play action... that's shottys offense...

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Panthers are overrated. They've played BUF, NYG, ARZ, and MIN their last 4 games. They couldn't even beat ARZ!! In fact ARZ dominated against them. Rams make the NFL analysts frusted after a convincing win. I haven't seen anybody pick STL for this game just like last week. I think Houston and CAR are similar teams, but HOU actually has a better run game and more weapons to get the ball to. Rams take care of buis-natch today!!!

27-16 Rams!!!

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I want to see some play-action seam passes to Cook. You know, the quick ones Manning like to throw between the safety and linebacker?

…..

Legend
Um....I dont want to hit the reset button again.

I liked where we were last week in Houston, why reset that?

Carolina presents less of a problem for the Rams where offensive efficiency in concerned. They can be a bit more dynamic with the running threat at QB... worried about them turning broken plays into positive yardage against our young and eager defense.

But I think we'll gameplan well for this week. The key is going to be how slippery Cam Newton is....not worried about our defense getting to him, but wrapping him up is an entirely different matter. We might see good base run defense this week if we stay disciplined.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
mr.stlouis said:
Panthers are overrated. They've played BUF, NYG, ARZ, and MIN their last 4 games. They couldn't even beat ARZ!! In fact ARZ dominated against them. Rams make the NFL analysts frusted after a convincing win. I haven't seen anybody pick STL for this game just like last week. I think Houston and CAR are similar teams, but HOU actually has a better run game and more weapons to get the ball to. Rams take care of buis-natch today!!!

27-16 Rams!!!

Hey, is that anything like Floasted? lol

For some reason, I love the chick in that commercial.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTEPohu6oHU[/youtube]

iced

Carolina's offense doesn't scare me as much as the Texans did

Panther fans act like they have a great run game - but they're not nearly as good as the Texans...plus andre and hopkins out wide > steve smith and lafell

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
iced said:
Carolina's offense doesn't scare me as much as the Texans did

Panther fans act like they have a great run game - but they're not nearly as good as the Texans...plus andre and hopkins out wide > steve smith and lafell

I'm with you iced.

Texans O > Panthers O

Then again... I am struggling to find confidence in our defense. And... I'm REALLY disappointed in that because the 2012 version was pretty damn good.

I don't know what to expect from our team today.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Selassie I said:
mr.stlouis said:

27-16 Rams!!!

It might be the way she holds that wad of dressed up meat????? :sly:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Ramhusker said:
Selassie I said:
mr.stlouis said:

27-16 Rams!!!

It might be the way she holds that wad of dressed up meat????? :sly:

Great point Bo. Advertisers sure know how to grab my attention.