Before the arrival of the GSOT...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

steferfootball

Starter
TK42-RAM said:
Jerome Bettis was my favorite during the nineties ... Was shattered when he went to Pittsburgh .. If not for Rich Brooks he may have stayed . When the bus left Bruce was a clear favorite !
But hey, it all worked out well. We got Lawrence Phillips!

20061013-Phillips_mug_shot.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ah, Lawrence. Didn't he score 2 touchdowns his very first game with the Rams? And then proceeded to throw his life straight into the toilet. Dude could have done so much with his life if he only had his head screwed on straight. And to Vermeil's credit, he certainly did try to help.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
steferfootball said:
TK42-RAM said:
Jerome Bettis was my favorite during the nineties ... Was shattered when he went to Pittsburgh .. If not for Rich Brooks he may have stayed . When the bus left Bruce was a clear favorite !
But hey, it all worked out well. We got Lawrence Phillips!

20061013-Phillips_mug_shot.jpg

Sigh ...

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I met him after the Rams/Cards game during his rookie season referring to Philips...he spent a good 10 mins chatting w/ my dad and I...ironically enough Jerome Bettis did the exact same thing his rookie season only my dad didn't load the film right...yea digi cameras weren't exactly affordable still relied on the ol 35mm but I never held that against my old man.

Back to the original question... Everett/Ellard and Phifer.