Because it's the SLOW part of the Season, a Question?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I have a Rams Helmet I bought Brand New, from the Rams store, on their Web site, in 2000. And I bought a special display case for it! THE HORNS HAVE SENCE TURNED GREEN! Has anyone else had this happen? and if so can you tell me why it happened? ( I really don't mind, as I'm Irish and my Son was born on ST. Patty's Day! Green is Cool in my House!) Just wondering on a slow Sunday mornin'

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I have a Rams Helmet I bought Brand New, from the Rams store, on their Web site, in 2000. And I bought a special display case for it! THE HORNS HAVE SENCE TURNED GREEN! Has anyone else had this happen? and if so can you tell me why it happened? ( I really don't mind, as I'm Irish and my Son was born on ST. Patty's Day! Green is Cool in my House!) Just wondering on a slow Sunday mornin'
Are the parts turning green perhaps made of copper? It turns green as it tarnishes. Perhaps brasso or copper polish would do the trick if so.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Are the parts turning green perhaps made of copper? It turns green as it tarnishes. Perhaps brasso or copper polish would do the trick if so.
The only thing on the entire Helmet, inside and out that has turned Green is the Horns!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You could always become a Colorado Rams fan as well. You've already got their gear.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My guess would be that "That Woman" who owned the team was using fake/fools gold.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My guess would be that "That Woman" who owned the team was using fake/fools gold.
Just another reason to H--- the F---ing B----! ( I'll be nice because it's Sunday!)

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Sounds like natural bleaching from sunlight.
I doubt there's anything you could do to take it off.
If it's paint, repaint.
If it's a sticker, try a print shop that does vehicle wraps and decals.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg

Just stop wearing it in the shower.