BEASTS!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambition

Rookie
it figures to be very entertaining, particularly as the season progresses and the line begins to "gel," as they say, and robinson gets acclimated. don't forget jake long, joe barksdale, scott wells, and benny c. heck, i'm even hoping for some notable contributions from isaiah pead. not going to curb my enthusiasm just yet.

Rambition

Rookie
Screen-Shot-2013-05-28-at-2.52.29-PM.png

Look at Rodger Saffold's arm at the bottom of this picture. Jesus he is massive.
and it's not even the whole arm, LOL

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Good lord Saffold's arms are HUGE. What're those, like 28 inches or something?
Dude gets bigger every year!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

No doubt. Man is walking muscle.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Stud. He was destroying people last year, and then jumping up all pumped up, after a power run. He loves to run block.

AZRamsFan93

God I wish we were playing the Seahawks first game next season, going from defending against an interior of Smith/Barnes/Williams to Robinson/Wells/Saffold :mustache:
Actually I am glad we get a little more time to gel as a unit before we Ram it down their throats.

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
Screen-Shot-2013-05-28-at-2.52.29-PM.png

Look at Rodger Saffold's arm at the bottom of this picture. Jesus he is massive.
Yapperdick can only dream about looking this good in this pose. Roger has stolen his show, not to even mention his costars there with him. :D

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I have no idea how you, X, and others come up these great pics and vids instantaneous. I know I'm not the only who enjoys it though. Thanks for the work, (of art). Both!
[av]http://www.villagegeek.com/downloads/webwavs/Austin_Powers_horny3.wav[/av]

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Our Oline called the Butcher Shop...man, that's great!....What I want is something that I have not seen in years...Our run game being so dominating, so that they knew it was coming, but could not stop it. It's one way to steal the soul from another team. With this Oline, it's so possible....Zac Stacy = 1500 yards rushing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111