Bears vs Rams equals...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
A new 55 inch sanyo tv for gameday. Been on layaway at Walmart. The old one was 42 inch and has lines going through it constantly.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Congrats Sarge, hope you and the new tv are a good luck charm and we can all say "Sanyo, ah Sanyo berry much"

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
lol Nice! never have taken a look at Sanyo....Hope You watch our Rams stomp on the team from the North! Thinking about snagging a TV for Black Friday this year.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
You know now your rurnt there's no going back. When you go to someone elses house to watch TV and its not a 55 you will be disappointed. Next yr you will be dreaming for something in the 60's... Congrats! This is coming from a guy who grew up all his life with a black & white 19inch & two channels till I got married.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Thanksgiving at Target at 8PM - 50" 1080P LED is $229. It's an "Element", but still.

Sgt. Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Got the Sanyo 55 inch hd tv all set up. It is awesome. The surround sound from it is great. I am ready to watch the rams kick arse on it.

Sgt. Ram

Sweet! For this week?
Yes, wife wanted to watch bears game on it, cause all the grief her brother is giving us. So I owe the bear fan brother something for that I guess.

Sgt. Ram

Thanksgiving at Target at 8PM - 50" 1080P LED is $229. It's an "Element", but still.
I am sure it will be a great tv. I will never have less than a 50 inch tv again.

Sgt. Ram

You know now your rurnt there's no going back. When you go to someone elses house to watch TV and its not a 55 you will be disappointed. Next yr you will be dreaming for something in the 60's... Congrats! This is coming from a guy who grew up all his life with a black & white 19inch & two channels till I got married.
You are right, I am already dreading thanksgiving at my wife's sister house. They have like a 32 inch buble tv, they are not sports fans. Talk, talk, talk all say long. Don't get me wrong, she's a hell of a cook and great hostess. Just gonna miss the new tv like you said.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
In the boating world this is referred to as "twofootitis" you always want a boat two feet longer.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
You are right, I am already dreading thanksgiving at my wife's sister house. They have like a 32 inch buble tv, they are not sports fans. Talk, talk, talk all say long. Don't get me wrong, she's a hell of a cook and great hostess. Just gonna miss the new tv like you said.

I have had many issues like you described over the decades...My mother in law moved in in 1987....over the yrs I have managed to get a man cave & numerous wireless headphones extra AC unit in the window to freeze everyone out ...so I can watch Football in the right ZONE...and yes my mother in law is a great cook too even @ 81 but football is more important! Looks like you ...like I did .....have many missions yet to get your Zone proofed...good luck on your game day planning.

As I have aged I have refused to go anywhere for visits on Holiday big NFL game days....that has not worked out so well the entire family all 22 of them now settle in & attack with all those little rug rat terrorists for most of the holiday event..I even get run out of my man cave due to sleeping arrangements issues .... I have a game plan this holiday season I am going outback to the barn run a cable line and set up my Vizio inside and see if they will venture out to the freeze zone to attack! What do think of my odds on not being terrorized?:uhm:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I have had many issues like you described over the decades...My mother in law moved in in 1987....over the yrs I have managed to get a man cave & numerous wireless headphones extra AC unit in the window to freeze everyone out ...so I can watch Football in the right ZONE...and yes my mother in law is a great cook too even @ 81 but football is more important! Looks like you ...like I did .....have many missions yet to get your Zone proofed...good luck on your game day planning.

As I have aged I have refused to go anywhere for visits on Holiday big NFL game days....that has not worked out so well the entire family all 22 of them now settle in & attack with all those little rug rat terrorists for most of the holiday event..I even get run out of my man cave due to sleeping arrangements issues .... I have a game plan this holiday season I am going outback to the barn run a cable line and set up my Vizio inside and see if they will venture out to the freeze zone to attack! What do think of my odds on not being terrorized?:uhm:

:lol:

I have a buddy whose football/sports cave is his detached garage. Flat screen, wood stove, fridge... ALL SET!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Sarg, you brought us good luck now.. Thank you Sir... :cool:

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame

Do what you gotta do....

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Sanyo ain't bad at all I bought a 50 Sanyo plasma TV 6 years ago picture still looks brand new.