Bears@Rams: Win $10,000 ROD Dollars

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

KARL BAKER

UDFA
Name
KARL BAKER
Rams: 21
Bears: 17
Total: 38
Rams Special Teams gets 7 points - Rams Defense gets 7 points - TG30 Gets 7 points.....
Bears Keep It Close.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If we win:
Rams 31
Bears 14

If we lose:
Rams 13
Bears 16

throw-penalty-flag1.jpg

Gotta pick a winner, Wes. :sneaky:

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
RAMS----24
cubs-----20

Total-----44 Wish we could explode once on "O" These Bears are fighting with an acurate QB.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I was going to pick the Rams to win but then I saw that Jeff Triplette is the referee and with Zimmers recent crying Triplettes Ram hatred will be renewed.

The Bears win 30-18 followed by a rant thread that has every one of us cursing Triplette for the ridiculous personal foul calls nd tricky tack Pass interference calls that cost the Rams the game.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I was going to pick the Rams to win but then I saw that Jeff Triplette is the referee and with Zimmers recent crying Triplettes Ram hatred will be renewed.

The Bears win 30-18 followed by a rant thread that has every one of us cursing Triplette for the ridiculous personal foul calls nd tricky tack Pass interference calls that cost the Rams the game.
Well ... I say this much ... What ever penalties we average, with this^ crew in their ... You can " Triplette" !!!!
But all the more reason to blow Chicago out, and run-up the score as high as possible, So Triplette can't cost us the game!!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Well ... I say this much ... What ever penalties we average, with this^ crew in their ... You can " Triplette" !!!!
But all the more reason to blow Chicago out, and run-up the score as high as possible, So Triplette can't cost us the game!!

LOL good one.

Why does everyone on here seem to think this will be a blowout for the Rams? Chicago has a top ten defense. How do the Rams run up the score?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
LOL good one.

Why does everyone on here seem to think this will be a blowout for the Rams? Chicago has a top ten defense. How do the Rams run up the score?
^ It's what we all desire, not necessarily what we believe will happen!
As to "How?" Heavy doses of Gurrrrrrley, and Tavon, w/ some crossing routes to Britt and Quick, add a little 'Play-action' and a couple of deep balls for good measure and we-got-um!!(y):D

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I predict a hot blonde will be driving topless in a convertible with the top down. That will cause a ten car pileup on the interstate. Headlines will read:

Bares 2
Rams 10