Bears@Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Anyone else watching this snoozefest? Thursday night football should be ended after this season.

Packers 6/Bears 3 at halftime.

Brian Hoyer was knocked out of the game earlier with a shoulder injury. Matt Barkley has taken his place.

Because they have no running game to speak of, Aaron Rodgers has thrown 30 passes already.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=400874429

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Kush is at Guard for Bears, and looks to be playing well. Glad to see that he ended up starting with a team.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Anyone else watching this snoozefest? Thursday night football should be ended after this season.

Packers 6/Bears 3 at halftime.

Brian Hoyer was knocked out of the game earlier with a shoulder injury. Matt Barkley has taken his place.

Because they have no running game to speak of, Aaron Rodgers has thrown 30 passes already.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=400874429

It does seem sluggish. The Packers are definitely losing their steeze. Age must be playing a factor. Not explosive as they were b4.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

It's long overdue. The only Thursday games i watch are the opening day and the Rams game. The rest blow chunks. Hopefully the fall in ratings will spook them into action.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
It's long overdue. The only Thursday games i watch are the opening day and the Rams game. The rest blow chunks. Hopefully the fall in ratings will spook them into action.

and Thanksgiving. I thought it was neat the first two years they did Thursday night football every week, but now it's just overkill and unexciting. National television games just aren't as special as they used to be. Way too over-saturated.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If asked, would the Rams fancy the idea of giving the Bears Case Keenum?
Although their seasons already pretty much over so i doubt they would try to make a deal.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If asked, would the Rams fancy the idea of giving the Bears Case Keenum?
Although their seasons already pretty much over so i doubt they would try to make a deal.

If we were 2-4 or worse I might agree. But if we were to get Alshon Jeffery in the deal I'd go for it now. ;)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Kush is at Guard for Bears, and looks to be playing well. Glad to see that he ended up starting with a team.
I started watching him the second I heard he was in there at OG and I thought he looked pretty good Too!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I stopped watching the game at half time when it was 6-3, Bored!! But I was pleasantly surprised when I heard how the game went in the second half! 55+ Passes, WOW!!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Bears' defense was actually pretty good, and covered the Packer WRs pretty well the majority of the night, until mid 3rd quarter.

I was getting sick of the announcers always saying something was wrong with the Packers than giving the Bears' D some kudos.