Bears hire John Fox as head coach

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
by Larry Hartstein | CBSSports.com

Thu, 15 Jan 2015 11:30 AM ET

Former Broncos coach John Fox will get the Bears' head-coaching job, reports Bleacher Report's Jason Cole, citing an unnamed NFL executive as his source. Fox and the Broncos parted ways Monday following Denver's 24-13 home loss to the Colts in the divisional playoffs.

Fox went 46-18 and won four straight AFC West titles with the Broncos, but was unable to win a Super Bowl with Peyton Manning and a record-setting offense.

The Bears fired coach Marc Trestman and general manager Phil Emery after a 5-11 season. The team hired Ryan Pace, the Saints' director of pro personnel, to replace Emery.

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fa...4/report-bears-to-hire-john-fox-as-head-coach

Last edited:

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Everyone saw this coming! Falcons look like they will wait on Dan Quinn.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

If he goes 10-6 next year, he'll be a hero.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
John Elway must be a real dick. Fox goes to Super Bowl one year, goes 12-4 next year with an ailing Peyton Manning... and the guy is shown the door. I've heard Elway was an ass... I think he made an ass move.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
John Elway must be a real dick. Fox goes to Super Bowl one year, goes 12-4 next year with an ailing Peyton Manning... and the guy is shown the door. I've heard Elway was an ass... I think he made an ass move.

Denver will fall, they're done.

Rams would actually give Peyton a better chance to win it all than them.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Heard Fox wants Little Shanny to run his offense.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
John Fox has been HC of both an AFC and NFC champion. I wonder if he's alone in that category....?
Hmmmm....now my brain is working.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not only a good hire, but the Bears have nice talent level too. Their offense is good, and Fox will get the defense playin solid ball quickly.