BCS Championship Alabama vs. Notre Dame

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://espn.go.com/college-football/bow ... jured-foot

Barrett Jones played on injured foot
Updated: January 8, 2013, 4:32 AM ET
By Chris Low | ESPN.com

MIAMI -- Alabama senior center Barrett Jones played Monday night in the Crimson Tide's 42-14 victory over Notre Dame in the Discover BCS National Championship at Sun Life Stadium with torn ligaments in his left foot.

Jones, who suffered the Lisfranc (midfoot) injury in the first quarter of the SEC championship game back on Dec. 1, will undergo surgery on Wednesday and be out for three to four months.

The two-time All-American said he never considered not playing in the game even though it's typically a season-ending injury for most players.

"One game was about it. I couldn't have played another game," Jones said after Monday night's game, during which he also tore a tendon in his right pinkie finger. Jones played Monday with his left foot heavily wrapped and said pushing off on it was his toughest challenge. "They would have had to physically drag me off the field to keep me from playing in this game, and even then, I don't know if that would have worked," said Jones, who won his third national championship ring with the Crimson Tide.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
That wasn't a game, that was straight up thug mugging. How good would Lacy look in horns btw??

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
brokeu91 said:
smram said:
Selassie I said:
You guys see the gf of the Alabama QB ? :shock:

Brent Musberger didn't miss her either. :lmao: .
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm0EqXIAlWw[/youtube]
Yeah she was hard to miss

God I'm getting old when I think the girlfriend is hot but so young and the players Mom is smoking hot.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... girlfriend

Darnell Dockett asks out AJ McCarron's girlfriend

Trolling for dates via Twitter has more risk than reward for professional athletes. Well, there's enough risk that the practice becomes a pretty bad idea. If they're concerned with privacy, that is.

Arizona Cardinals defensive end Darnell Dockett became the latest example when he tried to catch the attention of Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron's girlfriend during the BCS Championship game Monday night, in which the Crimson Tide crushed Notre Dame 42-14. Katherine Webb, who doubles as Miss Alabama, received plenty of TV time during the broadcast and ESPN announcer Brent Musburger even went on a mini-rant about her.

Dockett, apparently, tried to contact Webb through the social media site. USA Today published the Tweets, which Dockett now has deleted from his account:

-- @_KatherineWebb aye u going to king of diamonds Monday after game?

-- Aye @_KatherineWebb hit me (XXX) XXX-XXXX when game over, lets go to wing stop then King of diamond,

Moments later Dockett tweeted: "(Expletive) that was suppose to be DM!"

So there he is, giving out his number and trying to coax Webb to a Miami strip club -- then realizing the tweet went out to everyone. We're not sure how often that method of courting usually works, but we don't think Webb abandoned McCarron for the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

UPDATE: Dockett got at least one positive response from his tweets. Wing Stop's official Twitter feed invited Dockett to one of its restaurants for a night of wings.

"@ddockett #ThingsHappen Nevertheless you are more than welcome to pay us a visit Darnell!! Try our #BonelessWings :)."

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
^Hahahahahahaha :lmao:

He probably still went to wing stop too.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
What is green and gets smoked in a bowl? hehehehe

And YES Lacy would look very good in HORNS!!!!

And YES GF and MOM are both HOT!!!