BB Material

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Todd Gurley just ran through the number 1 rush defense in the NFL.
It's freakin crunch time.No more saving TG3
McVay needs to let Todd put this team on his back and ride.That's how we beat them in Seattle.

woods will be back so i want them to torch that fucked up secondary as well.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Better smack em hard, especially if Bennett doesn't get suspended over that stupid ass stunt he pulled.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
I want the Rams Defense to make Russell Wilson and their WRs and Jimmy Graham feel the heat and hurt coming at them. RW is going to be a pin cushion every time he takes off running and the Rams Defense is going to take him out hard. RW is going to be the 3rd QB taken out by the Rams this season.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I doubt they need bulletin board material, they crap the bed on national television. And worst of all, Goff looked pretty bad when it mattered the most and that's more upsetting than any lose.
Flip flopping again ?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the motivation help Mr Calkins

Your “correction” is too late... Rams players reading this already
I don't believe him.

This is the same Wilson who tweeted out "1-0" before the opener against the Rams in 2015. That "reporter" is just trying to cover some ass.