Bayer...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
...it's good for what ails ya.

Tweed335

UDFA
He seems like that good ole timey remedy, for when cats nor dogs were spayed or neutered.

Also, when I see his name I hear: 'Like the sands of an hourglass, So are the "Days of Our Lives"'

Bayer: 'The Tightest End to Catch it All! mm.."

Last edited:

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
As much as I like Bayer's performance during the preseason, I think the other TE , Justice Cunnigham, gets the roster spot. When you think about it, the Rams only have 1 true inline, BLOCKING TE and that is Kendricks. Cook is a receiver and not considered a true TE in my book. Harkey's role is the Fullback and moving TE. That basically leaves NO ONE behind Kendricks if he gets dinged. Up to this point, Cunningham has proved to be a better blocker than Bayer. If this happens, I hope Bayer clears waivers and the Rams can put him on the practive squad.

Alan

Legend
Thordaddy having difficulty focusing too:
Where you been?

I'm here every day, I just don't read many threads or posts because I'm getting headaches more frequently lately. The only time I'm even halfway good is when I'm burning that sage every night. :LOL: Had to cut back on my new member welcomes too. Since I don't read every thread I can't keep track of all the newbies unless they post in the introduction thread. I still pop in a post occasionally.

I'm on some new medication so hopefully I'll get used to it and be able to get back to my normal abnormal universe soon. :unsure:

Thanks for asking Rich.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I hope Bayer is okay from an injury front and I too feel the Rams should keep him over Cunningham...Yes Cunningham is a better blocker, but he looks lost trying to catch the football.