Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Comic-Con Trailer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Have to say, looks pretty awesome.

Looking forward to this film immensely. Hope it doesn't suck lol...

Athos

Legend
Still think Jesse Eisenberg is silly as Lex. This proved it.

Cavil still has the dead eyes. Dudes an emotionless block ala Kristen Stewart. Looks like he's holding back the need to shit.

Batman will make or break this movie. I do t give a shit about as users Superman. But then, I hated MoS

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Disagree about Cavill. No one sucks as an emotionless actor like Kristen Stewart. I actually like that he plays it stoic. That my just be me, tho.

Totally agree about Jesse Eisenberg. Have yet to like him in anything. Liked everyone else in "Now You See Me" except him. I don't think talking fast means a person is smart, emotive, powerful, intuitive or anything in and of itself other than a damn motormouth and that's how Jesse Eisenberg comes across to me. Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, criminal mastermind who battled Superman??? Really???

I'd more likely believe Denise Richards was actually a nuclear physicist and weapons disarmament expert than believe Jesse Eisenberg capable of battling Superman. All he did was walk around sounding creepy.

Kevin Spacey wasn't a very good Lex Luthor, but Jesse Eisenberg is going to make Kevin Spacey look almost as good as Gene Hackman (they still need to find that definitive Lex, tho...) and that's not a small feat.

Athos

Legend
Who's the chick? Wonder Woman?

Gal Gadot. From fast and furious. When she was super skinny.

And still meh on Cavill. But I'm also one who wanted MoS to end about half way thru. The movie just didn't hold my attention and I was restless throughout it.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
The director Zack Snyder went to Art Center College if Design in Pasadena film program - my alma mater

He was actually classmates with Michael Bay and Tarsem at the time. I went 10 years after those dudes

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Who's the chick? Wonder Woman?

Yup. Wonder Woman.

This is basically DC's beginning of their universe. Better late than never, I guess. Hopefully they have some light-hearted films instead of dark and gritty.

I still can't get over the fact that Batman looks like Iron Man.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Aquaman is rumored to be in this film as well

Aquaman-225x300.jpg

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Stupid idea for a movie to me. Superman wins like Mike Tyson in his prime. Trailer looks good though.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
When they first announced this movie I didn't really get why Superman and Batman would be fighting each other. After seeing the trailer it makes a lot more sense now. Trailer looks good but then again most do. Will just have to wait and see I guess.

iced

I'm just waiting to see a Joker cameo in Batman vs Superman - they already teased at it

jokesonyou.jpg

Hard to imagine the Clown Prince of Crime not having a role in this one.

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
Still not doing it for me, and I love CB movies. BA as batman I have trouble with and JE as luthor is...well as funny as Arnold as mr. freeze. So far the best trailer is star wars...now that got me hyped...

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
This may be the best DC movie yet! I sure hope so, for their sake!

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Still not doing it for me, and I love CB movies. BA as batman I have trouble with and JE as luthor is...well as funny as Arnold as mr. freeze. So far the best trailer is star wars...now that got me hyped...

JE = Arnold... Well, I take them each about as seriously as Batman villains so you're dead on with that!!!

They couldn't do worse if they chose Matt LeBlanc. Not Kidding...

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Damn...Cranston woulda been outstanding!

I just don't see ANYTHING that Hollywood sees in JE. He gets rave reviews and I shake my head...

Athos

Legend
Damn...Cranston woulda been outstanding!

I just don't see ANYTHING that Hollywood sees in JE. He gets rave reviews and I shake my head...

Agreed. Liked him just fine in Zombieland. Actually, he was pretty good in it. But that was like the first movie I saw him in.....and everything after that, has been the same role in each movie hence.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sneak Peak