Baseball is Finally Here!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Carlos Martinez in the game. One strikeout, one walk. Still 3-0.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Walden comes into the game. One walk, two strikeouts. 3-0 Cards.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Rosenthal in to save the game. Strikes out the side, gets the save. Waino gets the win. Cardinals win 3-0.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Thanks for the updates @Memento. Had to turn the game off in like the 4th inning because the Gf wanted to watch a movie on the holiday instead. :(

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Padres fan here, just stoked to have the slightest glimmer of hope for the year, been a LONG time since I could say that. Preller has some balls on him, kind of reminds me of Snead...

Memento

Name
Jemma
Padres fan here, just stoked to have the slightest glimmer of hope for the year, been a LONG time since I could say that. Preller has some balls on him, kind of reminds me of Snead...

He's definitely going for it all, I can say that for sure. Kemp and Justin Upton look solid (still not sure about Myers; would've been better if you guys had kept Trea Turner as your shortstop of the future), Kimbrel is dominant, you arguably have the best bullpen in the NL (I'd still give the Royals the title of best bullpen in the AL, although the Mariners are inching closer), you didn't give up any MLB starting pitching to get your guys, and your farm system still has a ton of pitching and outfielders in it.

Melvin's going to suck as usual, but you can always release him and bring up another minor league outfielder. Your infield is awful, but your pitching should carry you. And you have a couple of infielders in the pipeline (Franmil Reyes, who looks more like a first baseman than the outfielder he is right now, Fernando Perez, who looks like a second baseman, Franchy Cordero, who has the arm for the hot corner, and Jose Rondon, who could be a shortstop of the future).

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
He's definitely going for it all, I can say that for sure. Kemp and Justin Upton look solid (still not sure about Myers; would've been better if you guys had kept Trea Turner as your shortstop of the future), Kimbrel is dominant, you arguably have the best bullpen in the NL (I'd still give the Royals the title of best bullpen in the AL, although the Mariners are inching closer), you didn't give up any MLB starting pitching to get your guys, and your farm system still has a ton of pitching and outfielders in it.

Melvin's going to suck as usual, but you can always release him and bring up another minor league outfielder. Your infield is awful, but your pitching should carry you. And you have a couple of infielders in the pipeline (Franmil Reyes, who looks more like a first baseman than the outfielder he is right now, Fernando Perez, who looks like a second baseman, Franchy Cordero, who has the arm for the hot corner, and Jose Rondon, who could be a shortstop of the future).
Good to have your opinion on these guys because, in all honesty, you know way more about them than I do at this point. It pissed me off when we couldn't retain Adrian Gonzalez years ago and I stopped paying attention. Forget about trying to win a pennant, or better, I just wanted them to pay the hometown guy so I would have something to root for but they couldn't even do that.
Baseball is a tough game to follow all year when you know that there is zero chance of your team doing well, and it's sadly been that way most of my life here in SD. They are giving a me a reason to pay attention this year, and I'm thankful for the chance.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
images-1.jpg

o-CLAYTON-KERSHAW-facebook.jpg

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
forgive my pointless rant but,
when i typed in Dodgers into google out of shear boredom this is what i got for my reward

Photoshop much? Is there anymore overrated chick than Mila Kunis - if you are taking a selfie no need to touch the shit up, if you're hot you're hot
.... but if you're not you're not
Good move Aston Kuchar or whatever the f*&# your name is - good move losing Demi Moore you ass wipe!!!!
you went from Demi Moore - let me repeat - Demi Moore - to Mila Kunis???
Talk about horrible trades

No wonder he is screaming in horror

ashton-mila-435.jpg

fearsomefour

Legend
Had to get a Dodger guy to act like the Dodgers to try and compete.
For years I had to deal with relatives who are Padres fans whining about payroll and the Padres doing things the "right way".
Welcome to the club of trying to buy a title.