Baseball Fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Being a STL guy, I'm a huge cardinals guy. I was curious how folks outside of STL viewed us. I look at the team as working class, and good to their players and fans. Unlike the Yankees and Sox I feel like we win better.

Also, do you think Yadi is as good as we do? Lol

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'm also a Cards fan b/c of the Ram connection. Started when Albert Pujols hit that McDonalds sign the year STL hosted the All-Star game. IDK all the ins and outs of the game but Yadi is a stud. He is the "face of the franchise" right now.

But the Cards need to get more consistent. They've been up and down as of late...mostly down.

Guy Mansworth

Rookie
I'm a huge Cardinals fan, too. I'm from the STL area too, though. There's no doubt in my mind that Yadi's the best catcher in baseball. I don't think people outside of STL realize what all he does for the team.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I've always kinda liked the Cards but have always loved the Pirates. We tried to hurt Molina the series before last but he came back. The thing I hate about playing the Cards is their batting lineup. Top to bottom, it is hard to find a stretch you'd like pitch to any day. And while you worry about that, here come the damn hated Reds!

Guy Mansworth

Rookie
Ramhusker said:
I've always kinda liked the Cards but have always loved the Pirates. We tried to hurt Molina the series before last but he came back. The thing I hate about playing the Cards is their batting lineup. Top to bottom, it is hard to find a stretch you'd like pitch to any day. And while you worry about that, here come the damn hated Reds!

Pirates fans don't like the Reds either?

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well hell no, they are in the central with us. I don't think a team hates another team like the cards fans hate the cubs.

Guy Mansworth

Rookie
I don't mind the Cubbies. Most Cards fans despise the Reds much, much more. The Cubs are the bigger rivalry, sure. Always will be. However the Reds are a bunch of low-class punks.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I've never met a Cards fans that would ever compare the Reds and Cubs. The reds, we don't like because they are really our only competition in the Central. Somehow the pirates are playing well, but we all know who will be making noise in the playoffs!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
El Juggernauto said:
I've never met a Cards fans that would ever compare the Reds and Cubs. The reds, we don't like because they are really our only competition in the Central. Somehow the pirates are playing well, but we all know who will be making noise in the playoffs!

Maybe for other fans, but not me. I hate the Reds because they continue to employ that no-class piece of shit, Johnny Cueto.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I'm a huge Rays fan, so don't follow the Cards to much, but i would say they always seem to be pretty good and have for a long time.

BTW: fk the sox and fk the yanks, and fk the phillies also.

Guy Mansworth

Rookie
Memento said:
El Juggernauto said:

Maybe for other fans, but not me. I hate the Reds because they continue to employ that no-class piece of shyte, Johnny Cueto.

There needs to be a rule, in all sports, where if you intentionally try to hurt somebody and they have to sit out some games (or in this case end their career) then you have to sit out until they return.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I agree, I've said the same thing. Like that fool who rushed the Groenke. He should have had to sit the whole time Groenke did and then his suspension should start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Greinke*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Lol

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I'm a huge Cards fan, but I'm originally from St. Louis. Now that I live in New England I listen to their sports radio, the reputation is that they are a consistently very good to excellent team and who's organization/philosophy should be the envy of all of baseball. Last year when the Red Sox sucked there were people who basically wanted to hire away whoever they could from the Cardinals. The Red Sox are doing well this year so you don't hear that so much as last year.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Great gem served up by Liriano for his 15th win tonight against the Cards. We are all knotted up at the top now. This is remaining a great division race that looks like it's going down to the wire. GO BUCS!!!!!