Baseball 2017

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Best thing about winning tonight would be no more of that idiot Darling.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dodgers going to the Series boys! Been a while. Wouldn't it be amazing to have another Dodgers/Yankee series?
That would be great! Almost as great as it was clinching at Wrigley after that classless ceremony by the Cubs early in the year. Waiting to hold the ring ceremony until the Dodgers were in town after clinching vs them to go to the WS. So proud of Kershaw he was great out there.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
That would be great! Almost as great as it was clinching at Wrigley after that classless ceremony by the Cubs early in the year. Waiting to hold the ring ceremony until the Dodgers were in town after clinching vs them to go to the WS. So proud of Kershaw he was great out there.
I agree. I have an idea for the main thread. I'm going to post a poll there in a few minutes...:sneaky:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hahahahahahahaha
Oh I've eaten crow for that comment :) I didn't just make it here. Congrats to him he was amazing. Drove in 7 runs tonight when the Cubs scored all of 8 in 5 games. He hit 3 home runs and probably saw 8 pitches in 5 at bats.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh I've eaten crow for that comment :) I didn't just make it here. Congrats to him he was amazing. Drove in 7 runs tonight when the Cubs scored all of 8 in 5 games. He hit 3 home runs and probably saw 8 pitches in 5 at bats.
Nah. You don’t need to eat crow, you just jinxed him! It’s a reverse!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This Kershaw kid looks good we should let him pitch more often :)

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great start for the Dodgers, keep it up boys!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Dodger stars shined. Kershaw dominant and JT clutch. Sprinkle in a leadoff HR from the new kid on the block and Dodgers take game one. Pressure is still one. Gotta hold onto home field. Astros are tough at home. Win tonight and worst case scenario is finishing the series in LA.

Kuechel was tough on Dodgers hitters. Several double plays. But he faced a better pitcher. Hill needs to continue the dominance tonight.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Great game tonight for baseball fans. Not so much for us Dodger fans, though.

Who says baseball is boring?

HellRam

Starter
Great game tonight for baseball fans. Not so much for us Dodger fans, though.

Who says baseball is boring?

Most heart breaking baseball game I've ever watched.

It was a great game....just not a good outcome. Series just got a lot tougher.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bullpen was bound to blow one at sometime they'd been so solid this post season. Kenley's first ever post season blown save. It was very frustrating watching the strike zone Verlander got but our guys weren't. Even with that we still had a chance to win. Yu will rebound the team and take game 3 though.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Bullpen was bound to blow one at sometime they'd been so solid this post season. Kenley's first ever post season blown save. It was very frustrating watching the strike zone Verlander got but our guys weren't. Even with that we still had a chance to win. Yu will rebound the team and take game 3 though.

It'll be tough in Houston from what I've seen in the ALCS. I do love Roberts approach to rotating his pitchers to keep them fresh but he vastly underestimated their sluggers