Barron

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamPower44

UDFA
Name
Marco
Are the Rams going make him a FS and use him? I was confused when the Rams traded for him.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No. He's playing a LB/S hybrid role in the base defense.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am excited to see more of Barron. He's a hitter for sure.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I love the way the guy plays, just kinda hate his fit here with McDonald and Mo already clones so to speak. His contributions on ST's has been a positive but you don't make that trade just to have a special teams standout

Big Willie

Starter
A team can never have too much talent. Barron is a talent. JoLonn is slipping and we are light at LB. With all the multi-WR sets teams have and the blitz-happy Williams calling the shots, there should be plenty of snaps for McDonald, a FS and Barron.

RamPower44

UDFA
Name
Marco
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A team can never have too much talent. Barron is a talent. JoLonn is slipping and we are light at LB. With all the multi-WR sets teams have and the blitz-happy Williams calling the shots, there should be plenty of snaps for McDonald, a FS and Barron.

McDonald is a beast. With the homer glasses off guy is all pro type.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
TJ Mac Smack and the boys I am fine with in our jumbo packages but we still need LB depth.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Are the Rams going make him a FS and use him? I was confused when the Rams traded for him.

Ram Power 44

Has to be MIKE GUMAN
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumannnnn

image.jpg

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I momentarily thought of Alex Barron and threw up a little in my mouth.

Ramathon

:hijack:
All that damn potential...just literally wasted. When we drafted him the pundits said work ethic was questionable. I thought we could change his mentality but that lightbulb just never turned on.

He was lost with the first paycheck he received. :)