Barring Injuries, Defense Doesn't Have Weakness

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
The best Front Four in the League.

The best Rotational Defensive Linemen in the League.

The best Front Seven in the League.

Still some questions in the backfield, but the opposing WRs should end up with a lot less tiem to get open, and opposing QBs should end up with a lot less time to find someone.

Williams, you're set. Justify the faith everyone else has in you and make me love you too.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
If Joyner is going to be our nickel corner, then we are one safety away from having a pretty solid set of 11 starters.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
It all depends on Janoris Jenkins. If that dude doesn't play to his "top 10" ability we were told over and over again it takes a real hit. I hate to single him out, he just really needs to get to playing more consistently. If he really does have "top 10" ability he, Tru, and most likely Lamarcus Joyner will be the best CB trio in the league.

SierraRam

Recreational User
If Joyner is going to be our nickel corner, then we are one safety away from having a pretty solid set of 11 starters.

Reynolds (Stanford) and Bailey (USC) are good safeties with 4th round grades. But Joyner did play alot of Safety at FSU...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I just don't want to see a blitz happy D. Pick our spots. We'll be getting up in their face with our front four alone.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
You can't convince me that McLeod is a good safety. We still have to try to address that issue before I can say we have a flawless defense but I will say we easily have the best D-line of the decade.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
It all depends on Janoris Jenkins. If that dude doesn't play to his "top 10" ability we were told over and over again it takes a real hit. I hate to single him out, he just really needs to get to playing more consistently. If he really does have "top 10" ability he, Tru, and most likely Lamarcus Joyner will be the best CB trio in the league.

They really have to step up to pass P. Peterson, Cromartie, and Mathieu

fearsomefour

Legend
Weaknesses? Questions?
I think the D has plenty. CB play, CB depth, starting S and S depth, OLB regarding Dunbar and LB depth, especially inside.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Weaknesses? Questions?
I think the D has plenty. CB play, CB depth, starting S and S depth, OLB regarding Dunbar and LB depth, especially inside.

I'm thinking G. Williams takes care of the "CB play" part & we should get some more DB help today. I'm with ya on the LB depth issue