Barrett Jones

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Welcome aboard 69SB :welcome::cheers:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Barrett Jones must start and play well for the Rams or it is going to be a poor start (Long won't be ready, I fear) and yet another mediocre season. Dahl's dismissal sounds like an injury/bad parts issue, while Saffold is just being smart. Wells is... eh, OK-to-dependable, and the rest of the current OL depth is nothing to get excited about. Frankly, I'm talking myself into BJones being the key to the offense - along with the draft/signing of two more starters. Really anxious about the O-line for 2014. Nice site, by the way. Good to see some familiar names & writing styles. I was hoping the offensive line would look better in a different font. Nope.
Welcome aboard. There is an introduction thread in Rams - NFL Talk. Tell the class more about yourself.

Alan

Legend
69suprbowl dipping his toe in turtle infested waters:
Barrett Jones must start and play well for the Rams or it is going to be a poor start (Long won't be ready, I fear) and yet another mediocre season. Dahl's dismissal sounds like an injury/bad parts issue, while Saffold is just being smart. Wells is... eh, OK-to-dependable, and the rest of the current OL depth is nothing to get excited about. Frankly, I'm talking myself into BJones being the key to the offense - along with the draft/signing of two more starters. Really anxious about the O-line for 2014. Nice site, by the way. Good to see some familiar names & writing styles. I was hoping the offensive line would look better in a different font. Nope.
Welcome to the ROD 69!
We're all out of welcoming gifts but that doesn't mean we aren't full of it. :ROFLMAO: I think you'll like it here. Most everyone who stops by ends up staying. Reminds me of Hotel California without the steely knives. :)

Check out the introduce yourself thread and tell us a little about yourself.