Barrett Jones on Return "I'm in pretty good condition."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
[vimeo]71301218[/vimeo]
<a class="postlink" href="http://vimeo.com/71301218" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://vimeo.com/71301218</a>

paceram

Pro Bowler
I was thrilled when the Rams selected Jones in the past draft and I think he will be an All-Pro for the Rams for many years!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You better be in good condition.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
images

Tommy Boy!

jap

Legend
Señor Brockers will help all interior offensive linemen to know just what type of shape they are in. :sly:

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Damn not saying this year but honestly I think next year or the year after he is going to become a beast Center or guard for us

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
The Rammer said:
Damn not saying this year but honestly I think next year or the year after he is going to become a beast Center or guard for us

When your costly $25.5 million 32 yr old starting center has some serious questions about his ability to remain a starter due to health concerns. Barrett better be getting ready. Wells missed mini camps in 2012 due to a degrading right knee issue.Three surgeries in less than 8 months.

June 2012-Wells has his right knee surgery scoped.
July 2012- Wells after missing the mini camps Wells right knee recovery went behind schedule. Wells missed 2012 TC.
August 2012-Wells played only in one pre season game for only one series in the first half of the first quarter. Wells' recovery took much longer than anticipated then — so that setback is a real concern what else was to occur?
September 2012- Well started his first Ram game & was injured with a broken foot bones. Had surgery on foot. placed on IR.
November 2012-Wells injured the same knee on the first practice back from foot surgery but did start week 11. Wells played with the pain for the rest of the season. How much damage did he do to that knee?
January 2013- Wells underwent another right knee scope, his second since last June 2012.

Barrett Jones better get himself NFL ready if Wells can not remain healthy this season. 2nd yr player center Tim Barnes most likely will replace Wells early if there is a continuum to this saga. But Barrett is the future interior strenght of this OL.