Barnes has some strength!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron

PFF - "You don't often see Brandon Mebane tossed around like this"

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's classic Judo technique right there.
Using someone's weight and momentum against them.

I wonder if he's studied.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's classic Judo technique right there.
Using someone's weight and momentum against them.

I wonder if he's studied.
Well I remember I read some of the players have done MMA training in the offseason(last year or year before?), maybe some Judo was part of that training.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I watched Barnes on quite a few 1 on 1's and he looked better than I imagined. On a few successful runs he too #77 a few times and Mebane on put them out of the way....Very few centers can handle any DT for more than 2 seconds.....Barnes was good enough for 1 game...may it continue

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
He surprised me that's for sure I was sure he was going to be schooled all game so I was happy to be wrong there.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Which play is it? Your video wont play for me for some reason. It shows up and disappears. Any idea of what quarter? Beginning or end of it?

fearsomefour

Legend
He got leverage and used it, thats for sure.
I remember Farr trying with marital arts to use his hands better, makes sense.
Nice job by Saffold finding his target LB and getting there.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Well I remember I read some of the players have done MMA training in the offseason(last year or year before?), maybe some Judo was part of that training.
Brockers was in martial arts training with Randy White of the cowboys this offseason, I know that.