Barksdale

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I am interested to see how Coach Boudreau develops Van Dyk he may not see a lot of time this year but could be a serious contender next year for RT.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I am interested to see how Coach Boudreau develops Van Dyk he may not see a lot of time this year but could be a serious contender next year for RT.
I expect Van Dyk to be on the practice squad this year.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I think it says more about Saffold than Barksdale, I don't doubt the Rams are worried on if he can stay healthy or not. Remember this guy didn't sign with the Raiders because he couldn't pass a physical, he's still a question mark, and it kept him from getting his OT money and forced him to guard when he lost out his job.

I think we'll be seeing more of Barksdale at tackle than guard anyways.
They failed his physical not because he's not healthy it's because the raiders owner Mark davis I believe his name is veto'd the deal because it was a dumb deal and favored saffold's side not the Raiders.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Me to! Hope he gets something together with a few nobodys nobody outside of our team has heard about and makes them a stud muffin!