Barksdale Negotiations have Begun

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Most of the expensive stuff is stored in large plastic bins in a large walkin closet off master and then she built me a dream room where it displays with many shelves and crown molding that mirrors the oval office. Can't wait for Bonifay Ram to post pictures as I only know how to scan football cards and post them on e-bay. Ya'll will freak out. I have tons of L.A and St.Louis stuff and giant lithograth pictures and autographed by artist and athlete Kurt Warner with Crown molding frame to match the room . Every Plaque of Rams championship and MVP stuff with shelves of Deacon Jones,Roman Gabriel and scrap books 3=4 inches thick. I get tired of Dusting the stuff. All 3 real helmets from Blue and white,Yellow/Blue SB34 and then the new ones I'm not a real fan of. I'd of made the Gold more Notre Dame real gold if I was going that route.

The closet filled with every Coaching and letter jaket ever made frm the ones John Robinson wore embroidered with Hollwood Heroes and thats the gol/yellow one and forgot whats on the shiny satin blue one. Plus all the leather jakets through the years and I bought 5-10 of every item we got after winning the SB. Will give Bonifay brand new ones still in un opened plastic to keep. Have tons of Footballs signed by various players and short printed like Kurtis E. warner with all his SB 34 stats and hand numbered to 34 in cases. ETC......... Sorry if that was bragging. Its all gonna burn when my King of Kings comes back. My college son is an eagles fan so I'm giving as much away as I can. I have a clock that matches the gold/yellow paint not mustard.Can't wait till you guys can see it. I'm not able to take pics and post urls on this board. Willing to give the board things to raise money for the board. GOD has blessed us richly and I give HIM all the Glory to have seen our guys win the World Championship. Can't take that away from us ever.

Always wear my white leather World Champions hat I bought many copies of. Never seen a better hat and I have 40-50 stored. I sure wish after this week where JT tweeted for us to not expect any signings or movement things pick back up. Who would tell JT anything from the front office of any value? Thought he was still butt hurt from Fisher not giving him the Foles scoop. We need to sign a starter somehow somewhere. I can see Reynolds starting at this point.:(