Barkley says ONE MORE YEAR.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
For all the USC haters, strap on your crying towels because USC will light up the score board like nothing seen in the west in many moons. This team is loaded with talent and on a mission.....I predict they will go undefeated (easily) and play for the national title in 2012. Good thing too, because I'm tired of LSU, Alabama, Oklahoma and the rest of the arrogant SEC #@%$%^#.....of course that's just my opinion....oh, and they'll do it with 10 fewer scholarships to boot. :twisted:

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
The offense will be fun to watch next year. Lee and Woods are studs. Stanford should take a step back. Oregon will lose LaMichael James but they have plenty of speed and depth at RB.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Eustace03 said:
With Rockets? Sorry Bark, but the possible departure of Pippen all but kill
any chances of that happening. Unless of course the Lakers can sweeten the
deal by throwing in either Rick Fox or Sean Rooks.
Like a freaky hot tub time machine....

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DR RAM said:
Eustace03 said:
With Rockets? Sorry Bark, but the possible departure of Pippen all but kill
any chances of that happening. Unless of course the Lakers can sweeten the
deal by throwing in either Rick Fox or Sean Rooks.
Like a freaky hot tub time machine....
I have no idea what's going on here lately. We've had two members join lately who seem to be caught in some kind of time warp. I'm beginning to think super-intelligent, although slightly dated, bots.