Barkevious Mingo arrested on Child Indecency Charges

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Not only a bust, but a predator, too. To hell with him.

Memento

Name
Jemma
No innocent until proven guilty?

Fair enough, I guess I was quick to jump to conclusions. But this is a crime - if he's guilty, of course - I can't forgive. And he is a bust.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No innocent until proven guilty?
I used to track and arrest Sex Offenders. 6 out of my 8 years in law enforcement. Typically to charge someone with this offense they have more than just a statement (at least in Colorado). Although, you’re 100% correct that he deserves his day in court.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I used to track and arrest Sex Offenders. 6 out of my 8 years in law enforcement. Typically to charge someone with this offense they have more than just a statement (at least in Colorado). Although, you’re 100% correct that he deserves his day in court.
I know in PA it takes a lot of checking to land a charge. Children and Youth have many hoops to jump

Memento

Name
Jemma
I read a recent article. It's really fucking bad. Child grooming, rape, etc. If he gets convicted, he'll not only never be released to gen-pop, but it could - and should - be a very long sentence.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Article says the offense took place 2 years ago with a possible money angle to it. No idea if he is guilty, but its a red flag if it took 2 years for the charges to be filed.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
I read a recent article. It's really fucking bad. Child grooming, rape, etc. If he gets convicted, he'll not only never be released to gen-pop, but it could - and should - be a very long sentence.
Yea If he is guilty, I pray he never see's daylight again.
But everyone deserves due process. Guess we will see shortly.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
but its a red flag if it took 2 years for the charges to be filed.
Agree. I am always a bit hesitant with these charges years after the fact,
but again maybe it took this child that long to get the bravery to file the charges.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Geez I hope this isn't true. For the child's sake.
This article tells you what ? $25,000 bond & he is out on the street.Raheem Morris was his DC & HC last season.Wonder what his take on it is,of course we won’t know.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know in PA it takes a lot of checking to land a charge. Children and Youth have many hoops to jump
Unfortunately Laws always have loop holes or ways tactful attorneys find ways around.