Banners??

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Anyone around here make banners by chance? I've never known how to do it. Now that i've settled in, i would love to get one.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
El Juggernauto said:
Anyone around here make banners by chance? I've never known how to do it. Now that i've settled in, i would love to get one.

We have Vista Print do ours for our restaurant and brewery. They are pretty cheap and quick. Make sure you order the plastic grommet thingies for hanging it.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
RamFan503 said:
El Juggernauto said:

We have Vista Print do ours for our restaurant and brewery. They are pretty cheap and quick. Make sure you order the plastic grommet thingies for hanging it.

I must have stated this wrong. I mean the banner/signature thing at the bottom. I've been on boards for 12 years and never learned to make one. But I want one

bluecoconuts

Legend
The signature below each post like mine? With the Kings and the Rams?

I just use photoshop, you can find cracks online (but the retail versions are expensive) or you can use any other photo editor. You can also request one if you have an idea or picture you'd (or take one that's not being used) in the sticky (<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.ramsondemand.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9088&start=64" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9088&start=64</a>). There's a few of us around here that can make one, depending on what you want of course.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I don't have a computer. I just use my phone. I would hope to have someone make me one if anyone is interested. And yes I mean the thing with the kings and rams.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I remember on the Official stlouisrams.com board about 10-12 years ago there was a guy named Psycho that did awesome ones. Once that closed, i never had another

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I use GIMP. Alternative to Photoshop, basically the same thing minus some features. But I'm not as hardcore as I used to be, so GIMP works for me. My current one is made from GIMP.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
El Juggernauto said:
RamFan503 said:
El Juggernauto said:

I must have stated this wrong. I mean the banner/signature thing at the bottom. I've been on boards for 12 years and never learned to make one. But I want one

Oop... duh. Sorry - I'm really in business mode lately. Got some real hot shots here. Paul probably has a line on this. Seems that he's been away today but I'm sure either he or one of our other regulars can set you up.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Nothin to fancy or anything. Just something with my name and maybe a player or two. I don't know what it takes so I don't ask for much.