Banned Doritos Commercial Compilation (fantastic!!!)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Saddam Hussein must be rolling over in his grave!

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Really? Where the @!#$%^ is everyone's sense of humor tonight? These banned commercials are priceless, especially the Dorito's ones.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie probably has the one with the bird on Blueray.

I do really like the one where the chick turns into a bag of Doritos. Much better passenger.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I had a couple of guys convinced that Cool Ranch Doritos were created to bring in the Gay market. O told them Doritos did a study and figured that was one portion of the population that they were not selling to enough, so they needed a new flavor to draw them in. Cool Ranch Doritos were these guys favorite chips and they stopped eating them for a while because they were homophobic. I love messing with gullible people.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I had a couple of guys convinced that Cool Ranch Doritos were created to bring in the Gay market. O told them Doritos did a study and figured that was one portion of the population that they were not selling to enough, so they needed a new flavor to draw them in. Cool Ranch Doritos were these guys favorite chips and they stopped eating them for a while because they were homophobic. I love messing with gullible people.

You should find new people to associate with besides the neanderthals that would change their food consumption because they believe a different group of human beings eat them

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This is Paul on game day lmao
lol. Why is everyone picking on me lately?

I thought you guys were my friends.

Kgc5tx5.jpg

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Who's picking on you. Are you telling me you would not prefer to eat doritos off cute naked girl
While watching football

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Who's picking on you. Are you telling me you would not prefer to eat doritos off cute naked girl
While watching football
Meh. It's one or the other for me. I don't know that I could fully enjoy either if distracted by the other.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
You should find new people to associate with besides the neanderthals that would change their food consumption because they believe a different group of human beings eat them

I didn't have a choice in this case. I was part of a State Program that was designed to take young people, mostly high school dropouts, welfare abusers, druggies, and Probates and train them in various vocations to make them employable. I led and taught them in community based services like remodeling the courthouse and athletic and recreation facility development. mostly Carpentry, Masonry, Mechanical, Electrical, ans the sort.

We had a 75% success rate in our last three years, so of course the governor cut the funding and put it into welfare. I guess he preferred the kids collect instead of contribute.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I didn't have a choice in this case. I was part of a State Program that was designed to take young people, mostly high school dropouts, welfare abusers, druggies, and Probates and train them in various vocations to make them employable. I led and taught them in community based services like remodeling the courthouse and athletic and recreation facility development. mostly Carpentry, Masonry, Mechanical, Electrical, ans the sort.

We had a 75% success rate in our last three years, so of course the governor cut the funding and put it into welfare. I guess he preferred the kids collect instead of contribute.

Pretty much why our country is in the shitter in a nutshell lol! But thats awesome man, we need more people like you in this world

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Thanks. Some people questioned my methods but Trying to be more relatable worked for me. The drill Sargent types had a low success rate. In the end I made a lesson out of the joke. They got it.